Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian J Saville eats little pieces of his own shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Penis!
\
:spanky:

^ ^ ^  Sucked it

Posted by .
Unregistered

Butt cheeks!
\
:spanky:

^ ^ ^  Kissed them

Posted by .
Unregistered

child molester

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by broken sharted
Unregistered

:fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

shitpiggery is ahoof

Posted by .
Unregistered

And hogfoolery

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know shit is bad for the bartlett bovine when he abandons this board to spam his own board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And he's back.

Shitpiggery is ahoof.

Hogfoolery is everywhere.

Stinkshittery lingers in the air.

The shittwins are always here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You need to be taking your meds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You need to be taking your meds.

­
You should go back to smapping your own board, fat queer.  This place was actually somewhat decent yesterday.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cocksucker!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stress eating before election night results, gaining 30 pounds this week alone.

You are one disgusting FAT FUCK !

Posted by .
Unregistered

The smell 0f ANAL. THE SMELL 0F Anal Y0!! ANaL!!! AnuS the ANuL!!!! That is the smell of the anus!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian sucker of cock!

Posted by Drifterpeen
Unregistered

https://i.imgur.com/bG5mlNq.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

Many MANY COCKS!
\
:trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Drifterpeen said: https://i.imgur.com/bG5mlNq.jpg

­
:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by Dr. Phail
Unregistered

I hope you're getting paid to post this, too

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dance for me, Brian, dance! Jiggle those sexy bitchtits and lick them!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Dance for me, Brian, dance! Jiggle those sexy bitchtits and lick them!

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

GULP.  SLURP.  GAG.  GULP.

The Bartlett Blow King works furiously on a large, black member. 

GULP.  GAG.  SLURP.  GULP.

He patiently labors in a quest for his protein reward.  TEH SHITPIG watches.  Amazed that The Bartlett Blow King can take the entire black rod into his mouth at once.  

Silly shitpig, everyone knows Brian has lots of experience shoving things into his mouth.

The magnificent buck lurchs as he prepares to deliver his massive load.  Brian's eagerness increases and he uses both hands to hold two massive black testicles, gently squeezing every drop he can.

GULP.  SLURP.  GAG.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  GULP.  Haaaaaaaaa.....

Job completed, which is otherwise unusual for Brian.  "Thanks bitch," commented the magnificent buck and then he turns to the shitpig and says, 'yo next, ho.'

The pig shakes and shivers in delight.   Brian too fat to mount, but she can take it like the mud yard slut she is, right into her eager and well travelled asshole.  She assumes the position.

HUFF PUFF HUFF PUFF HUFF PUFF

She is ready.  Floor boards strain but they hold up.  Brian guides the magnificent buck by his still turged ram rod and aims it at the shitpig anus.

HUFF PUFF HUFF PANT HUFF PANT UNNNNGNGGNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

She takes every last millimeter, displacing many innards and forcing out a MASSIVE QUEEF from her crusty, odorous cunt hole.  Even dumb buck knows that hole is a journey of no return, so he continues to plunge her shit pipe.

OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.

Each thrust pumps odorous queef into the room causing noxious intoxication of all parties present.   It's better than five norco's, shitpig will confide later.

OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH. 

OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.  OOAF TPPTPTHH.   SPPPPPPPTHTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh.

The magnificent buck delivers every last bit of seedz into shitpig's colon.  He quickly unmounts, pulls his pants up (halfway) and flees for fresh air.  "Yo all gross," he says as the door slams behind him.

Shitpig stays in the position as Brian puts a dozen cupcakes in front of her.  He meticulously tongues the buck seedz out of her asshole as she gobbles down the cupcakes, careful not to slip and touch her deadly snatch.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.