Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: A bagger faggot thinking about Spanky's faggotry on a saturday night.

What a disgrace

­
It's Friday, Brian.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: He bobbed tha knob & swallowed tha glob!!

­:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


everyone in this thread needs a bullet to the brain


Posted by Roodzich Roinkers
Unregistered


108 pages of HOG OWNAGE!

:lmao: :rofl: :boogiepika: :mittens: :potd: :pwned: :potd: :mittens: :boogiepika: :rofl: :lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Does TEH SHITPIG let himb watch when she is getting plunged by MASSIVE NEGROID PENIS?

I doubt.  I jealousy that she gets it and he doesn't is probably too much for TEH BARTLETT BOVINE.


Posted by .
Unregistered


He smoked the peen and sucked till he was weened!


Posted by .
Unregistered


I demand this thread be locked..!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I demand this thread be locked..!!!

­
Locked like Brian's mouf around a penis?

So greedy.  So GHEY


Posted by .
Unregistered


This thread always cracks me up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I demand this thread be locked..!!!

­
Locked like Brian's mouf around a penis?

So greedy.  So GHEY

­
Apparently you don't understand who you're fucking with.

6' 2" and sinewy as fuck. 10 year MMA fighter.

Now... Cease and desist or else....!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why didn't he suck more cocks?  Didn't he like it?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: I demand this thread be locked..!!!

­
Locked like Brian's mouf around a penis?

So greedy.  So GHEY

­
Apparently you don't understand who you're fucking with.

6' 2" and sinewy as fuck. 10 year MMA fighter.

Now... Cease and desist or else....!!!

­
If I need my cock slurped like a world champion, I'll get back to you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why didn't he suck more cocks?  Didn't he like it?

­
:nono:  He already walked back the "one time"  bit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I imagine Brian just let these guys fuck his face.  It wouldn't be comfotable to be that fat and bob your head on a cock.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I imagine Brian just let these guys fuck his face.  It wouldn't be comfotable to be that fat and bob your head on a cock.

­I doubt he even gets handys from Lori and if he needs a stick to wipe that leaves out any butt play. No wonder Brian obsesses about gay libshit all day. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I cannot believe some internet faggot stalker made 108 pages of posts about some other obese internet faggot.

you both must have autism


Posted by .
Unregistered


YEAH, SUCK THAT SHIT YOU FAT BEANER.
\
:deebo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I cannot believe some internet faggot stalker made 108 pages of posts about some other obese internet faggot.

you both must have autism

­You're gonna suck my cock and swallow my load NOW WORSHIP MY BALLS BRIAN SAVILLE!


Posted by Moobmania
Unregistered


Squeeze your bitchtits, Brian!


Posted by Brian Jason Saville
Unregistered


You touched a penis faggot, now you're gay forever.
:pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Brian Jason Saville said: You touched a penis faggot, now you're gay forever.
:pwned:

­:potd::rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


TWIN HOGS ON A BED LIKE A POD OF BEACHED WHALES

WITH NORCOS AND BOOZE TO BLOCK THE SCREECH OF THE RAILS

MOUNTAINS OF GREASEFLAB GLISTEN IN THE MOONLIGHT

DO THEY QUESTION THEIR LIFE CHOICES IN THE DEPTHS OF THE NIGHT?


Posted by .
Unregistered


spanky is an obese shit bag and terrible person, but you have a derranged obsession with him.


Posted by south of Roodzich
Unregistered


. said: TWIN HOGS ON A BED LIKE A POD OF BEACHED WHALES

WITH NORCOS AND BOOZE TO BLOCK THE SCREECH OF THE RAILS

MOUNTAINS OF GREASEFLAB GLISTEN IN THE MOONLIGHT

DO THEY QUESTION THEIR LIFE CHOICES IN THE DEPTHS OF THE NIGHT?

­



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close