Topic: Apparently, Asian women actually do this when they feel threatened or stressed.
Posted by .
Unregistered

You know these guys driving around in their Mercedes Benz like to perpetuate the illusion that the Chinese are a menace while at the same time they lay down cold cash for their second condo, all from trading Chinese goods.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said: Often it happens when they sense a predator nearby.

https://twitter.com/TheFigensezgin/status/1224369059447418882

­
talk about a funky chicken :blinkinghen: :rofl: :rockout:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
What's left in the mainland China today is a nation of primitive peasants with no ethics or connection to the past and no higher thoughts or ambitions than shallow consumerism. 

Bit like the west ey?

Orders of magnitude worse than the west. You can't imagine the extend of cultural devastation that still persists half a century later until you live among them for a while.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Reminder: Quence is StudSupreme, a bald scarf-wearing permavirgin. Asian women will never do silly dances for him. He will die alone. :sad:

­
:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
What's left in the mainland China today is a nation of primitive peasants with no ethics or connection to the past and no higher thoughts or ambitions than shallow consumerism. 

Bit like the west ey?

Orders of magnitude worse than the west. You can't imagine the extend of cultural devastation that still persists half a century later until you live among them for a while.

­
Yeah because it used to be set up into provinces right and had a farming system, until of course the commies destroyed it and too on a huge expanse of people they had no money to manage right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: asian girls are the best!

­You could never convince oriental chicks of that.

Or anyone else.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Or anyone else.

­ thats because your a sorry old fag with a wife and kids and sneaks out to be a paying butt servant to tranny hookers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Or anyone else.

­ thats because your a sorry old fag with a wife and kids and sneaks out to be a paying butt servant to tranny hookers.

­Do you wonder why your mother tells people you died?

Posted by .
Unregistered

?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yum Cha my Dim Sim!
\
:chinaman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ...
I mean their civilization has only been around since 2000 BC...

Their civilization was completely wiped out during the cultural revolution. There in NOTHING left of it in the People's Republic. 

If you want to see China, visit Taiwan for some culture,  class, and really nice people.

­
I was just going to say this

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Didn't they invent the first computer?

­
My wife can use that abacus thing like a real calculator, but when I was a kid I couldn't figure that out, I thought it was a joke.  One day she picked up an abacus and started doing equations on it, and my parents were stunned.  But it isn't a computer by any stretch of the imagination.  They (the Chinese/Taiwanese) created a few things but nothing even remotely comparable to what America has invented, a fact which I remind her weekly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Didn't they invent the first computer?

­
My wife can use that abacus thing like a real calculator, but when I was a kid I couldn't figure that out, I thought it was a joke.  One day she picked up an abacus and started doing equations on it, and my parents were stunned.  But it isn't a computer by any stretch of the imagination.  They (the Chinese/Taiwanese) created a few things but nothing even remotely comparable to what America has invented, a fact which I remind her weekly.

­ your wife uses an abacus? thats feckin hawt!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The online racism against Chinese online in kinda overwhelming. Just looking at the comments, few have anything positive to say.

­
We should have left the Japanese to conquer China back in 1932. Just think what the world would be like today if we had only allowed this? Probably would have been no Communist Revolution in 1949 and we would still be making stuff here in the USA today instead of allowing those chinks to make our toaster ovens and rechargeable weed-whackers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The online racism against Chinese online in kinda overwhelming. Just looking at the comments, few have anything positive to say.

­The online racism against Chinese online in kinda overwhelming.
\
:winner:

Tard. :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I have certain opinions about asians.

­No one cares, racist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
talk about a funky chicken :blinkinghen: :rofl: :rockout:

­more like the freddy

Posted by .
Unregistered

funky chicken

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.