Topic: I met her at 11:30 AM. By 7pm I was balls deep inside her
Posted by .
Unregistered

:pots:

The OP is smart. Get the puss. $270 is cheap compared to a lifetime of servitude

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thanks to a sugar daddy website. I'm a nearly 40 year old man banging a 27 year old girl. Tats and piercing wild thang.

­

This did not happen....

Posted by .
Unregistered

I miss Whoremonger69 . Damn f196 for shutting down :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I miss Whoremonger69 . Damn f196 for shutting down :mad:

­

I learned from him. He is my hero. So many fucks did I have thanks to his guidance and knowledge.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jumping on this to add that I, too, miss Whoremonger69.   He writes very well, and gives good insight into another mode of living.  Anyone know where he might be posting these days?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jumping on this to add that I, too, miss Whoremonger69.   He writes very well, and gives good insight into another mode of living.  Anyone know where he might be posting these days?

­
I can’t say that I’m happier in life due to fucking chicks but I’m certainly less sexually frustrated.

I’ve given up on a meaningful relationship though. The stakes are simply too high, the rewards too few.

Anyway, I’m the OP. I can’t go to normal sites because the women are hideous. Or they have kids. Steer clear. In person I work too much- and I do not date at work. At bars I’m too old. I’m about 40. It’s just absurd to still be doing the bar scene at my age

Posted by .
Unregistered

also, the girl continues to write me wanting more. But I like to fuck new girls.

Posted by .
Unregistered

do you use a condom or did you blow your load right in her?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wrong, I played guitar for years and had women falling over me. First time it happened I was 16 or 17 and I literally lol'd in her face because it was so cliche'.

u r so hot when u play
\
:tfb:

There are girls in college who dig smart guys who are broke.  The problem is they are 19 and only interested in guys age 20-22.  Not your hairy old ass.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.