Topic: Why are libs generally pasty, thin, whiny, effiminate people with degrees in useless subjects?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
You'd be surprised..The youger ones buy into the globalist agenda..

More often, they "earn" their way into free room and board and the Greybar Hilton.

Heh heh, what kind of bird don't fly?

jailbird

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm shocked to find out Obama is not a liberal. I thought a lot of people didn't like him because he's a liberal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm shocked to find out Obama is not a liberal. I thought a lot of people didn't like him because he's a liberal.

­
I'm shocked too. I guess everything Obama does is ok now since he's not a liberal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is OP done screeching about liberals? What happened?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'm shocked too. I guess everything Obama does is ok now since he's not a liberal.

He's still a down low faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Barack Obama is not a liberal. Therefore, any policy he promotes is not liberal. Obamacare has nothing to do with liberals. Immigrant amnesty has nothing to do with liberals.

­Your almost right he is a Muslim and what ever political agenda they have he is for. This means helping out Iran.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Your almost right he is a Muslim and what ever political agenda they have he is for. This means helping out Iran.

­
Your!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Barack Obama is not a liberal. Therefore, any policy he promotes is not liberal. Obamacare has nothing to do with liberals. Immigrant amnesty has nothing to do with liberals.

?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why are baggers generally fat, victim-complex, closet case people who live on corporate welfare?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I'd rather be around vaccinated Muslims than measles ridden Republicans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are baggers generally fat, victim-complex, closet case people who live on corporate welfare?

What's a bagger?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why are baggers generally fat, victim-complex, closet case people who live on corporate welfare?

What's a bagger?

­image

Posted by .
Unregistered

­

must have hit this LibFaG's nerve :lol: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, why can't they live on regular welfare like the rest of us?
\
:lib3:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­You like the fuckers so much, then move over to the middle east and live with them!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­You like the fuckers so much, then move over to the middle east and live with them!

­
No thanks. I'll stay right here and wait for the measles infested Republicans to die off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
No thanks. I'll stay right here and wait for the measles infested Republicans to die off.

Not going to happen fool !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are the ultra rich (and thus alpha males) almost always liberal?????

depends what you mean by liberal

The rich favor population control, global empire and corporate subsidies.  They also like to exempt themselves from the morality that is preached to the masses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Are there any vaccinated Muslims?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Are there any vaccinated Muslims?

Fine, move over to Iraq then and let us know!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Fine, move over to Iraq then and let us know!

You first.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You first.

You're the cocksucker that likes Muslims, time for you to suck some Muslim Cock!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.