Topic: Shocker - Liberal Brian Williams is a lying sack of shit. Finally fesses up.
Posted by .
Unregistered

What a fucker. Honor thief!
http://www.stripes.com/news/us/nbc-s-brian-williams-recants-iraq-story-after-soldiers-protest-1.327792

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Not quite as serious as those non-existent WMDs in Iraq, however.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WASHINGTON — NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams admitted Wednesday he was not aboard a helicopter hit and forced down by RPG fire during the invasion of Iraq in 2003, a false claim that has been repeated by the network for years.

Williams repeated the claim Friday during NBC’s coverage of a public tribute at a New York Rangers hockey game for a retired soldier that had provided ground security for the grounded helicopters, a game to which Williams accompanied him. In an interview with Stars and Stripes, he said he had misremembered the events and was sorry.

The admission came after crew members on the 159th Aviation Regiment’s Chinook that was hit by two rockets and small arms fire told Stars and Stripes that the NBC anchor was nowhere near that aircraft or two other Chinooks flying in the formation that took fire. Williams arrived in the area about an hour later on another helicopter after the other three had made an emergency landing, the crew members said.

Posted by pipster
Registered

Katalyst said: Not quite as serious as those non-existent WMDs in Iraq, however.

I meant Iran. I misremembered.
\
:bushflip:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Not quite as serious as those non-existent WMDs in Iraq, however.

You do realize they were there and moved?

But keep repeating your MSLSD garbage. :facepalm:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You do realize they were there and moved?

But keep repeating your MSLSD garbage. :facepalm:

­
Of course they were. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ever think Brian lied to you about that also? :rolleyes:

U a sheeple.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hilary Clinton also got busted for lying about "landing under sniper fire."

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

Ever think Brian lied to you about that also? :rolleyes:

U a sheeple.

I didn't see Brian sitting next to Colin Powell.

Posted by .
Unregistered

black jEEbus made me do it

Posted by suffergirl
Unregistered

what a dipshit only way idiots like you could be bigger dipshits is to physically dip you in shit

Posted by .
Unregistered

o
o
:lib: :winner:

­

Forgot to mention Fox News or the Crusades.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bill Oreally lies everyday he's a hero

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.