Topic: Hundreds of giant Jackrabbits invades city in North Dakota
Posted by .wabbit
Unregistered




It's a hairy situation over in South Fargo.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


No natural predators to cull the herd? :shrug:  Introduce coyotes to the area and see if that helps.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?


How hungry are you?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?


How hungry are you?

Not a huge rabbit or squirrel fan... just wondering.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?


How hungry are you?

Not a huge rabbit or squirrel fan... just wondering.


How about possum?


Posted by .
Unregistered


US muricans are so predictable.

 something magical happens, mysterious beautiful adorable creatures come into town , braindead idiots claim they are a 'nuisance' and start killing them.  If only these humans physically resembled orcs I would see nothing wrong with the universe.

   they show a vast, desolate landscape of mowed grass stretching off into the distance and claim it's the little bunnies destroying the vegetation.

 No, shitheads, it's you that's mowing down paradise so you can stare at a blank wall of grass like the lobotomized modernized eco-fiends you are.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: US muricans are so predictable.

 something magical happens, mysterious beautiful adorable creatures come into town , braindead idiots claim they are a 'nuisance' and start killing them.  If only these humans physically resembled orcs I would see nothing wrong with the universe.

   they show a vast, desolate landscape of mowed grass stretching off into the distance and claim it's the little bunnies destroying the vegetation.

 No, shitheads, it's you that's mowing down paradise so you can stare at a blank wall of grass like the lobotomized modernized eco-fiends you are.

Is this guy one of your co-workers, gumtard?


Posted by .
Unregistered


these dipshit moron humans spend $60 for a bag of chemical fertilizer to make their sickly depleted lawns look green  and poison every living thing in the vicinity with herbicides and insecticides then complain that the cute bunnies are leaving their dropping on their lawn.

   White Humans are ecological criminals and will be replaced by low impact Mexicans and central Americans and Asians and Africans unless you immediately  heed my counsel.


Posted by .
Unregistered


at some of the parks here they decided to have areas where they just let the grass grow instead of mowing every public park down into a idiotic field of grass.  All these beautiful wildflowers spring up, you start to see insects which are food for all the animals but then you realize they are only doing it to save the $1000 a month they pay park employees to mow the grass, probably embezzling it but sometimes their mindless soulless greed does have a positive outcome


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: these dipshit moron humans spend $60 for a bag of chemical fertilizer to make their sickly depleted lawns look green  and poison every living thing in the vicinity with herbicides and insecticides then complain that the cute bunnies are leaving their dropping on their lawn.

   White Humans are ecological criminals and will be replaced by low impact Mexicans and central Americans and Asians and Africans unless you immediately  heed my counsel.

Who?


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


Don't those fucking rednecks have a humane society? Trap and release, idiots!

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Eh, what's up doc
\
:bugs:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hundreds of jackrabbits the size of small dogs have taken over parks and neighborhoods in Fargo N.D. and have become a serious nuisance for residences.

As the hares have multiplied during their 3 month stay in Fargo, they have destroyed shrubs and grass, and left their droppings everywhere. But residence are struggling to find a solution to the invasion of big white hares.

"Every day, I feel like the crazy rabbit lady chasing them out of the yard where they’re having a heyday," homeowner Kayla Straabe of Fargo N.D.

"Right away I thought they were really cute and now they're becoming a big nuisance and everyday I wake up and I open up the windows to see how many rabbits there are in my yard and there's at least 40-50 every day,” said Straabe.

The white-tailed jackrabbit is native to North Dakota and is, on average, two-feet long and seven pounds, according to the Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center. The Center also reported that it is normal for the species to gather in large groups during the winter.

Straabe contacted the city pest control department, but was told that there are currently no measures in place to deal with "depopulating" jackrabbits in the county because they are technically wild animals. The department suggested that she poison them, but Straabe and other residents of the area are reluctant to pursue that course of action. Poisoning can be dangerous, particularly since the neighborhood affected is near a dog park.

“I can’t imagine someone would suggest poisoning the rabbits, but it’s true we don’t have anything in place to allow us to deal with the rabbits,” Fargo Police Lt. Vettel told ABC News. “What residents can do is start a formal process to get an ordinance, which is usually done at committee meetings.”

While residences and city officials work on an ordinance, the problem will only get worse. According to the Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center, female jackrabbits can have three to four litters per year, each with up to nine babies, according to the Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center.


Posted by .
Unregistered


They look delicious.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?

NO!


Posted by .
Unregistered


That's what passes for news on the plains. 

:cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Are jackrabbits fit to eat? Or are they tough?

NO!


Which one?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why don't the Dakotans take to critter huntin like they do to the west. I shot many prairie dogs with a 410. Its fun


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


That news anchor has the most ridiculous haircut. Do all sepps look like that?


Posted by .
Unregistered


I thought they were called jackwabbits like I learned from the tv machine


Posted by .
Unregistered


I love bunnies!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why don't the Dakotans take to critter huntin like they do to the west. I shot many prairie dogs with a 410.  Its fun


The thing nowadays is to pick them off about 1000 yards away with a .22-250.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: That news anchor has the most ridiculous haircut. Do all sepps look like that?


In case you can't use a google map, North Dakota borders canuckistan.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don't hurt the poor bunnies!
\
:stewart:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close