Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
Ah, the classic Brian Saville "it's only one person who hates me" response.

Even Spanky has supporters on his board. Who here supports James?
\
:gayness:

­Someone sounds a little rejected and butthurt.
:snicker:

­That would explain a lot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Failbo. Mouse nuts.


Posted by Black
Unregistered


. said: I arranged 2 logs to make a planter.  
  \
:horsie:

Niiiice job :tyrone:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bean:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nig nose


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nig nose

Garage


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: California grifter.

Skillful horseman.
Successful artist.
Proud father.
Loyal friend.
Loyal, crippled OCD-addled life loser stalker whose obsession of James is clearly unquenchable.  

That's James.

­
fixed for accuracy


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: California grifter.

Skillful horseman.
Successful artist.
Proud father.
Loyal friend.
Loyal, crippled OCD-addled life loser stalker whose obsession of James is clearly unquenchable.  

That's James.

­
fixed for accuracy

­
Stalker should be chemically castrated.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
James should be chemically castrated for failure to support BOTH of his children.

­
Fixed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
James should be chemically castrated for failure to support BOTH of his children.

­
Fixed.
\
:gayness:

­Why are leftist fags always chronic liars? Sean? Willow? Brittany Murphy? Katalyst? Spanky?

Anyone?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
Skillful horseman.
Successful artist.
Proud father.
Loyal friend.
Loyal, crippled OCD-addled life loser stalker whose obsession of James is clearly unquenchable.  

That's James.

­
fixed for accuracy

­
Stalker should be chemically castrated.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo replyng to Rimbo.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Why are leftist fags always chronic liars? Sean? Willow? Brittany Murphy? Katalyst? Spanky?

Anyone?

­
Where's the lie?  You got sued for failing to support one of them, and the other one is being raised by Jif, not you.

Delusional much?

I'm a good daddy
  \
:horsie:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
fixed for accuracy

­
Stalker should be chemically castrated.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo replyng to Rimbo.
\
:gayness:

­Read two posts up. Which one are you, loser?­

Ever consider doing something good for the rest of your short life other than chase around some sixty-something guy you've never met?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Why are leftist fags always chronic liars? Sean? Willow? Brittany Murphy? Katalyst? Spanky?

Anyone?

­
Where's the lie?  You got sued for failing to support one of them, and the other one is being raised by Jif, not you.

Delusional much?

I'm a good daddy
  \
:horsie:

­Keep lying. It's what you do. Because you're a LOSER!
:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­Why are leftist fags always chronic liars? Sean? Willow? Brittany Murphy? Katalyst? Spanky?

Anyone?

­
Where's the lie?  You got sued for failing to support one of them, and the other one is being raised by Jif, not you.

Delusional much?

I'm a good daddy
  \
:horsie:

­Keep lying. It's what you do. Because you're a LOSER!
:snicker:

­
Public


Records


Posted by .
Unregistered


Jimbo, serious question.
How wet was the Teen pussie? :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Stalking Fags


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Stalking Fags

Aggressive gay behaviour down by the tracks...hoboes queue up for the Rimming of a lifetime. 
    \
:za:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Stalking Fags

Aggressive gay behaviour down by the tracks...hoboes queue up for the Rimming of a lifetime. 
    \
:za:

­
Rimmin's good - hide yer hooch!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Stalker should be chemically castrated.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo replyng to Rimbo.
\
:gayness:

­Read two posts up. Which one are you, loser?­

Ever consider doing something good for the rest of your short life other than chase around some sixty-something guy you've never met?

­
You're 63, Rimbo and a total life loser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo replyng to Rimbo.
\
:gayness:

­Read two posts up. Which one are you, loser?­

Ever consider doing something good for the rest of your short life other than chase around some sixty-something guy you've never met?

­
You're 63, Rimbo and a total life loser.

­
Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


How much Popovs has Rimbo guzzled in his grifted shanty tonight?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­Read two posts up. Which one are you, loser?­

Ever consider doing something good for the rest of your short life other than chase around some sixty-something guy you've never met?

­
You're 63, Rimbo and a total life loser.

­
Sad.

­
Into older gentleman, are we?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
You're 63, Rimbo and a total life loser.

­
Sad.

­
Into older gentleman, are we?

­
Lemon Party Rimbo, he loves both twink and daddy cock!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Sad.

­
Into older gentleman, are we?

­
Lemon Party Rimbo, he loves both twink and daddy cock!!!!!!!!!!!

­

Fucking faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/
:gayness:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close