Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Yes. And he is widely hated for it. 

But, the person that hates SISB the most is that inner pizza boi and programmer. 

A failure.  A guy that was shunned from silicone valley.

­
Is silicone valley where the tits are made? :confused:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nonsupport


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Love watching the losers try to pull the crab who escaped out of the crab pot back into it. :lol:

­
I escaped supporting my children and their mothers!
  \
:horsie:

­
Old news, record clean, and you're the same pathetic weasel you've always been, and apparently always will be.

How fucked up is that?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
That's not the way it works with portfolios. You're not as smart as you think you are, and looks like you've already been busted in this thread.

­
Typical Jambes answer. Smug dismissal, no answer or correction.

Deluding myself one day at a time. Need more time.
\
:horsie:

­
You sound upset.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
That's not the way it works with portfolios. You're not as smart as you think you are, and looks like you've already been busted in this thread.

­
Typical Jambes answer. Smug dismissal, no answer or correction.

Deluding myself one day at a time. Need more time.
\
:horsie:

­
You sound upset.


Sean is pissed that he's busted yet again. What a dope.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Is silicone valley where the tits are made? :confused:

Whatever code monkey. 

How bad did the pussies smell at Dennis hofs ranxh


Posted by .
Unregistered


Oh James. You are so attractive. 

Take me now. Please me


Posted by .
Unregistered


James please me


Posted by .
Unregistered


Taunt me with your love warrior


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Oh James. You are so attractive. 

Take me now. Please me

­\
:za:

Sean wants Rimbo’s dick so bad he has rented a pool house and is dressed like a 16 year old girl.


Posted by .
Unregistered


James protect me. Shelter me.

Treat me like your own personal dolly Parton. 

Lust me


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­\
:za:

Sean wants Rimbo’s dick so bad he has rented a pool house and is dressed like a 16 year old girl.

Moviewhore


Posted by .
Unregistered


How many ITT have been contacted by Sean to troll in different threads over the years? It's one of his little power trips.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I have a poolhouse....will James fuck me


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: How many ITT have been contacted by Sean to troll in different threads over the years? It's one of his little power trips.

Never happens, cavalry eleet.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I have a poolhouse....will James fuck me

­\
:tfb:

No, he prefers premenstrual to postmenstrual.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Stanford prision project


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­\
:tfb:

No, he prefers premenstrual to postmenstrual.

Aww shucks. I am too old!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: How many ITT have been contacted by Sean to troll in different threads over the years? It's one of his little power trips.

Never happens, cavalry eleet.

­
So. Busted.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Moviewhore. Can we put peanut butter on your nipples.  And allow my pug to lick the tender butter from your taut che$t?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
So. Busted.

:snicker:

Yes. We are all Willow. All Sean.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
So. Busted.

:snicker:

Yes. We are all dorks. All losers.


Fixed


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Yes. We are all Willow. All Sean.

­
We are Rimbo’s cirrhosis afflicted liver.


Posted by .
Unregistered





Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close