Posted by .
Unregistered

The Duke of Rimboldt County

Posted by .
Unregistered

Certificate in Anilingus from Humboldt Sate

Posted by .
Unregistered

James, please describe your first morning dump :poo: after a night at the keyboard with Popov in hand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

failbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James' OCD crippled life loser stalker is particularly triggered today.

:lol:

Sad.

­
Still this.  Now more than ever.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's odd having their mothers both within a few blocks of me - like being a cult leader without the sex.
\
:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Got any good tips delivering pizzas today?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Got any good tips delivering pizzas today?

Nope.  Better take out some student loans and make my pregnant teenage girlfriend get a forklift driving job :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Got any good tips delivering pizzas today?

Nope.  Better take out some student loans and make my pregnant teenage girlfriend get a forklift driving job :shrug:

:nuke:­ Rimbowned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: the comment :rofl:

https://calchron.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-stop-now.html?showComment=1437903112078#c1860393589089500728

­
:potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd:

­
Is that Quixar?  Holy shit :lol::lol::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James, please describe your first morning dump :poo: after a night at the keyboard with Popov in hand.

­
:horsie::afk:­:drunk:
:poo::poo::poo:­:poo::poo::poo::poo:­:poo::poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: James, please describe your first morning dump :poo: after a night at the keyboard with Popov in hand.

­
:horsie::afk:­:drunk:
:poo::poo::poo:­:poo::poo::poo::poo:­:poo::poo:

­

Ayuuuuuup!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

3 decades of failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 6 decades of failure.

­
Fixed.  Young Jimbo clearly didn't do much right either.

Posted by .
Unregistered

HaLp!

Posted by .
Unregistered

You're 15 minutes late pizzaboy!

:za:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do not be doing the RAYPE! Only Allah, praise his name allows us to be doing the RAYPE.
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rooster James up early every morning to work hard and provide for Boy. Just kidding.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2004/12/almost-christmas.html

Well it's almost Christmas, and have I finished my Christmas shopping yet? No. Of course not. It's so hard to get things done when you have a baby. I'll try and get some done today.

James' nignosed daughter E. is visiting. I was a little worried about having her because we've heard from other relatives that she's been having an attitude problem lately, but actually she's been really good and sweet. She's been doing the typical "I want to stay up late" thing, but she hasn't been a stinker about it. I want to get a few cool little things for Christmas, but I don't know what to get her. She's a little too old for toys, and she hates clothes. I guess I could get her a DVD or CD, but I don't really know what she likes. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

Hopefully we'll be going to James' folks in a few days for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Should be fun. It'll be the first time I meet many of them.

Eek! I still have to finish up and send my Christmas cards! So much to do, too much baby to do them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Rooster James up early every morning to work hard and provide for Boy. Just kidding.

­
Drunk and posting on redboards every night while on welfare.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7704/508/1600/Halloween-2005-013.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

The second pic is the source for the photoshop made by Arse

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2005/10/birthday-pics.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Some many lulz, so much ownage!

Posted by .
Unregistered

^ HOW is all this shit still online 15+ years later?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Rooster James up early every morning to work hard and provide for Boy. Just kidding.

­
Drunk and posting on redboards every night while on welfare.

­
He owns the fuck out of Sean, though, and that's what matters.  Boy can continue to eat his Alpo.  All is well.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.