Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.SEAN said: Yesterday, I was permanently banned from Facebook for life. All pages, accounts. Entire social media existence. QANON related stuff. Don’t hate me for QANONing. It’s a fun conspiracy. It’s good to let go of the past; those “friends” from 2nd grade sucked anyway.

After earning the privilege of a lifetime ban, I woke up early and decided to come here after not visiting for a very long time.

The red board, still up? Old stomping grounds? In existence?

To my utter surprise, not only is it here but the first thread I see is a 300 page whopper about James.

How is that fucking possible?

Naturally, I clicked. On page one, post three is my little pizza delivery emoticon. I laughed. It has to at least be a decade old.

Naturally, James blames me.

I do miss the FuckedCompany crew. There were a few on my Facebook. Cheopys (Chris). He’s doing well. Retired in Vietnam. I miss ARSE, MASCARA, katalyst, James.....villains and heroes alike. The posters here were very smart people. Compare old FC to modern social media. Night / Day.

While I’m here, an update:

I’m 46. No wife nor kids. Very simple life. No possessions save for electronic goods. Simple pleasures and little luxuries. I worked for Dennis Hof and The Bunnyranch for awhile. That was groovy. Made many friends. These days, I’m very positive, content, peaceful. I’m a programmer. I make a decent living. Drive a new Subaru Legacy. Most of my family is dead. I keep my friendship circle very small and tight. Have a virtual church with several other Christians. Have a cute blonde girlfriend who really likes to fuck, is loving to me, and makes food on command. Think Stripper GF (she was cool, miss her).

I believe that we are on the precipice of something extraordinary as a species.

Oh, and James, I do apologize for being a jerk in the past. You have a unique history and a truly hope you are doing well. This is assuming of course that James is still posting here. And if I harmed anyone in the past from our banter or antics, I’m truly sorry.

­
How did I miss this? 95% chance this is real. Figures Sean is and remains an aimless loser banned from Facebook for Q Anon conspiracy bullshit. A once and future dumb and worthless faggot. Sean was the worst of the Buttplugz after fat faggot ARSE. I laughed so hard when Chubby Hubby died.

­
Oh hai rimbo.  Getting trolled by a fake Sean?

Pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

314 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How come David Jacobson don't like White Supremacists?

He be jewboi

Posted by .
Unregistered

Arse had a death?

Chubby hubby died? Of aids or covud

Posted by .
Unregistered

Staph infection of the ball sack

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser is James
/
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Pathetic.

Fake Sean. Full of remorse and challenging the level of failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Qanon

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boy asleep in corner, belly full of Jif. All is well if I'm not paying.

What are you thankful for?

MW

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Pathetic.

­
If you say so, fag lover. I heard your mom was cocoa bumped last night and tasted her ass on D’Shawn’s cock.

MW

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Qanon

­
Is for retarded and deluded pedophiles.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Pathetic.

­
If you say so, fag lover. I heard your mom was cocoa bumped last night and tasted her ass on D’Shawn’s cock.

MW

­
very weak attempt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
very weak attempt

­
MW was exhibiting racist tendencies again. Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I heard James and his son had a very nice 4-Hour drive through the back hills of Humboldt County yesterday. They saw old ranch houses, mountains and valleys, lots of wildlife, and lots of cows. James IV drove much of the way on gravel road with steep hills and curves, and looks like he will be an excellent driver. At least that's what I was told.

What did you do with your son yesterday, OP?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I heard James and his son had a very nice 4-Hour drive through the back hills of Humboldt County yesterday. They saw old ranch houses, mountains and valleys, lots of wildlife, and lots of cows. James IV drove much of the way on gravel road with steep hills and curves, and looks like he will be an excellent driver. At least that's what I was told.

­\
:horsie:

^^^
FAGGOT

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I heard James and his son had a very nice 4-Hour drive through the back hills of Humboldt County yesterday. They saw old ranch houses, mountains and valleys, lots of wildlife, and lots of cows. James IV drove much of the way on gravel road with steep hills and curves, and looks like he will be an excellent driver. At least that's what I was told.

­
James couldn't afford the gas for a 4 hour drive :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
James couldn't afford the gas for a 4 hour drive :lol:

­
They could have taken Doc....oh wait that sumbitch is in a bottle of paste now. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Impotent rage page. :lol:

One would think with the very limited time OP had on earth he would do something other than be a nasty little Gollum on a shit site run by a masshole pervert who thinks he is Robert Crumb, but is actually Richard Head. Such wasted lives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Impotent rage page. :lol:

One would think with the very limited time OP had on earth he would do something other than be a nasty little Gollum on a shit site run by a masshole pervert who thinks he is Robert Crumb, but is actually Richard Head. Such wasted lives.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo about to break hand on keyboard. Again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo about to break hand on keyboard. Again.

­
Looks to me like he's having a pretty nice life. You, not so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Raped old men at a Citigo while singing the glory of Venezuela.

Posted by .Svengali
Unregistered

Mr Head...sounds amazing. Give him my number. 

Ask him to give me head until I am dead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
They could have taken Doc....oh wait that sumbitch is in a bottle of paste now. :lol:

Sad news. Both Chubby Hubby and Doc the retarded Calvary eleet are dead

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.