Minor (Participant)
CONFIDENTIAL

Interested Party
Financial Party

Defendant
MARKS, JAMES HARVEY, III

Posted by .
Unregistered

James' OCD crippled life loser stalker is particularly triggered today.

:lol:

Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 09/16/2002 Disposition

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E
PC270-M- Failure To Provide
Sentenced-Plea of guilty/nolo

09/16/2002 Disposition
Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E
PC166(a)(4)-M- Willful Disobediance Of Court Order
Dismissal

09/16/2002 Sentenced 
PC270-M- Failure To Provide
Sentenced

Converted Disposition

Sentence Description 1: CONDITIONAL/REVOCABLE RELEASE 3 YRS; PAY Sentence Description 2: $100; $10 BOOKING 6 PM TODAY; COMPLY W/ Sentence Description 3: DFL008815; $150 PD FEES; WAIVE EXTRDTN

­
Shameful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James' OCD crippled life loser stalker is particularly triggered today.

Sad.

­
His life failures are causing him to project. He really needs psychological analysis in meds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Sad.

­
His life failures are causing him to project. He really needs psychological analysis in meds.

­
The fact that MW is finding success after many years of hard work is forcing psychostalker to evaluate his life of total fail, And it's sending him over the edge.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Sad.

­

­
The fact that MW is finding success after many years of hard work is forcing psychostalker to evaluate his life of total fail, And it's sending him over the edge.

­
Wonder why he doesn't spend his time working on his own life instead of stalking other people? Just can't face up to reality and the truth?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
Wonder why he doesn't spend his time working on his own life instead of stalking other people? Just can't face up to reality and the truth?

­
Alcohol and/or drug abuse from an early age. He's going to end up like the last scene of "Leaving, Las Vegas".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sadists are attracted to professions where they can wield power over others such as cop, prison guard, judge...etc

It's well documented.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sadists are attracted to professions where they can wield power over others such as cop, prison guard, judge...etc

It's well documented.

­
Sean spits on customer's pizzas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Why is he a pizza delivery boy? I thought he had a degree in psychology from UCLA?!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Why is he a pizza delivery boy? I thought he had a degree in psychology from UCLA?!

­
Failed that, then failed UC Berkeley due to "Brain Fog". Finished some useless degree at UNR.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Failed that, then failed UC Berkeley due to "Brain Fog". Finished some useless degree at UNR.

­

What a loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

­
TWO more degrees than Rimbo will ever get.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
TWO more degrees than Rimbo will ever get.

­
Do you enjoy getting bossed around by some 22 year old pizza place manager?

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2006/09/still-with-old-fc-drama.html#comments

I went to FC ( which is now called FFC), and it seems that I am still the topic of conversation! There are new pictures of my baby posted ( which is ironic, because my pictures of Boy were removed from myspace because of him), and new information about me. Information that they COULD NOT know unless he told them.

I am (righteously) pissed off about this, actually.

But also a little amused that they find our lives so interesting that they must be dissected minutely. And it's so funny reading the stories they come up with! The conglomeration of truth and misinformation is a little dizzying, and it's sometimes shocking to find a nugget of truth amidst all of the bullsh*t.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2004/10/new-baby.html
Actually, the baby came at 12:02 Saturday morning, but now is the first time I've felt up to getting on the computer and writing.

I actually was in labor on Friday, and the early stages of easy contractions lasted from about 9 am to 7:30 pm. I went into the hospital at about 2 pm, and since I was only 1 cm dilated they sent me home, and told me to expect to come back sometime Saturday morning. I progressed much more quickly than expected, and I started to get hard contractions at about 7:30 pm. My water broke about 7:45, and we decided to go back to the hospital. When we got there about 8:15, we got all set up in a room and I was checked, and I was 4 cm dilated. The labor was relatively fast, but it was intense. I dilated very rapidly after that, and was fully dilated and ready to push by 11 pm, which really surprised all of the nurses, and my midwife had to rush to the hospital. I think what helped is that I did have a little pain medication at about 10 (I'm not sure of the time exactly because I was off in my own world). It was a really mild medication with a name like fenorel or something. I can't remember, but they gave me a half dose, and then a half an hour later I got another half dose. By the time I was actually pushing, it had been at least an hour since my last dose, and since a full dose wears off in a half hour, my system was completely clear of drugs for the last bit. Baby James was very alert when he came out, and just gorgeous.

He was 8 lbs 7 oz, and 19 1/2 inches, and he really tore his way out. I don't know how many stitches I got, but it was a lot. I'm still recovering from that, but otherwise I feel pretty great. I'm definitely extremely happy. A baby on the outside is SO much more fun than a baby on the inside, even if he is a lot more work.

James and I are slowly learning how breastfeeding works. He was very tentative at first, and kept falling asleep before he could get a good latch on, and then he had really bad gas, and was screaming to hard to get a latch on. It was a challenge to get enough into him! Luckily, very small babies don't need much food.

Mom and Liz are down for a visit, and Mom has been a Godsend helping us nurse. I KNEW it would be easier with three hands! He's starting to get it, and we're needing less and less help with each feeding. I even managed it myself a few times last night.

James seems to be waking up right now, and it's about time for a feeding, so I'm going to see if we can get this to work again. Wish me luck!

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2004/12/almost-christmas.html

Almost Christmas

Well it's almost Christmas, and have I finished my Christmas shopping yet? No. Of course not. It's so hard to get things done when you have a baby. I'll try and get some done today.

James' daughter E. is visiting. I was a little worried about having her because we've heard from other relatives that she's been having an attitude problem lately, but actually she's been really good and sweet. She's been doing the typical "I want to stay up late" thing, but she hasn't been a stinker about it. I want to get a few cool little things for Christmas, but I don't know what to get her. She's a little too old for toys, and she hates clothes. I guess I could get her a DVD or CD, but I don't really know what she likes. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

Hopefully we'll be going to James' folks in a few days for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Should be fun. It'll be the first time I meet many of them.

Eek! I still have to finish up and send my Christmas cards! So much to do, too much baby to do them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus Christ, the RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://humboldtdays.blogspot.com/2005/05/happy-mothers-day.html

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to anyone who is a mother! I did get the job, and I worked all last week, including yesterday. I think I'm really going to like it, and I'm catching on to everything pretty quickly.

I got some great Mother's Day news yesterday; James got a really good job! Call me or email me if you want to know what it is; I don't feel free to say here, but it pays pretty well, and it's something that he's really going to love to do. So things are looking up for us, and I'm really happy about it.

Jem is just about ready to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and just rocks for a little while. It's only a matter of time until he takes the first... step? Crawl? Whatever.

How long did that job last? :nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

63 years of failure. Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://calchron.blogspot.com/2006/08/kids.html

Kids

Nignose is surely driving me insane. I have never met a kid who is so intensely driven and obdurate. She has to be from demon spawn, placed at my door by malevolent archangels.
OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but she can test the patience of a saint. I hope she grows out of this before much longer. How can it be that her brother is the virtual opposite personality?

In other news, it appears I will be coming out of retirement and re-joining the cavalry. My former unit commander has asked me to work with him in forming a new unit, and I am rather excited about the possibilities. I've been wanting to ride with troopers for a while now, and I do believe much of the old unit will be re-forming along with me. Hurrah!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://calchron.blogspot.com/2006/08/kids.html

Kids

Nignose is surely driving me insane. I have never met a kid who is so intensely driven and obdurate. She has to be from demon spawn, placed at my door by malevolent archangels.
OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but she can test the patience of a saint. I hope she grows out of this before much longer. How can it be that her brother is the virtual opposite personality?

In other news, it appears I will be coming out of retirement and re-joining the cavalry. My former unit commander has asked me to work with him in forming a new unit, and I am rather excited about the possibilities. I've been wanting to ride with troopers for a while now, and I do believe much of the old unit will be re-forming along with me. Hurrah!

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://calchron.blogspot.com/2006/08/fifty-one.html

Fifty-One

Waking in the middle of the night in an empty house the first time in a long time. It feels good. I decided that, since I have all this freedom, it should be exercised. Flipped up the computer monitor to experiment with the new OS for a while - adding 2 GB of RAM makes Vista fly like a dove - fast but still a little erratic. Solitaire with JJ Cale in the background - the easy life.

I kind of wish I hadn't been so hasty in erasing my old blog. There were some thoughts on there that were worth reminiscing. Of course, there was also a lot I would prefer to forget about so maybe life evens out after all.

Half a century. Seems like a long time on the one hand, but on the other I sense new adventures that will supersede all but my children. It's odd having their mothers both within a few blocks of me - like being a cult leader without the sex. It's also interesting to see how their lives are evolving.While I am getting stronger by the day, they both seem sad and distant in their struggles. I would feel more pity but I sense higher forces at work here, an entity that is both unforgiving and loving at the same time. He has certainly been generous to me the past couple of months, and I am most grateful. The new business is going ahead without too any obstacles, and there is money in the bank. Everyone is healthy, school starts soon, and my classes are going to be great.

Elizabeth and her mother will be back in a few days, and, save for having Boy with me tomorrow, I will have an open slate to draw on. This is a good thing, because I have a lot to prepare for.

I have truly been blessed. Bob Dylan has released me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the comment :rofl:

https://calchron.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-stop-now.html?showComment=1437903112078#c1860393589089500728

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.