Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Best in Fail  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jambes wakes up facedown in the field because a hobo is pissing on his drunken face.

Jambes smiles and looks up.

To him, this is winning.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Not really, sociopath. Why not take the advice before you do something really stupid?

­
Why don’t you get fucked you dirty old deadbeat. By the time you’re ready to provide your offspring will be grandparents. At least they ultimately were raised by men.

:snicker:

­
You sound upset, loser. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jambes wakes up facedown in the field because a hobo is pissing on his drunken face.

To him, this is winning.

How can a hobo piss on his face if he's facedown in a field?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody cares about what you think about James Marks, Fatass is the OCD OP. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James, can you explain what exactly you were thinking when you decided to fuck your best friend's teenage daughter?

James, answer the question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

29 more fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Look at Alex's old blog posts. Pure fucking gold.

­
:link:

­One page back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Two pages back now, p. 27

Posted by .
Unregistered

FC Crap

I'll say one thing for all this FC crap. It's really helped me learn how people REALLY feel about this situation.

Neb is really pissing me off. She's pretending to defend me, but in the process she's blasting James. What a hypocrite. I was getting along with her okay, but I wonder if she knows how much I hated her for years for destroying our family?

She blasts James for still being married, but she seemed to be perfectly content to be an ACTIVELY married man's mistress for years. At least when James and I got together he and his wife had been estranged for a few years. What's YOUR excuse, Neb?

I had been feeling a little bad about moving up here right before I had a baby, so my family can't see him, but now I only feel bad about my mom and dad. They are actually being remarkably cool about the whole thing anyway.

So Neb, just stay out of it, will you? I love James, he loves me, and I guess the only way to get back at you people is to stay together until we die. So just wait and watch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Buttplugz

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Buttplugz

­
Mental illness at its best.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Jambes wakes up facedown in the field because a hobo is pissing on his drunken face.

To him, this is winning.

How can a hobo piss on his face if he's facedown in a field?

­
He was awoken by the piss stream and smiled and looked up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
They are similar to the Democraps; lost in freefall to the bottom of the pit. All they have left are childish insults.

Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
They are similar to the Democraps; lost in freefall to the bottom of the pit. All they have left are childish insults.

Sad.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo x3

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

Sad.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo x3

­
Wet brain, life loser.  Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wet brain, life loser.  Sad.

­
You probably qualify for free mental health treatment. Give it a shot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The blogs are pure GOLD!!!!!  Pure gold I tell ya!!

Page 27

Posted by .
Unregistered

James is not the only bad actor in the whole saga.  He's just a sad figure; a Mature man who should have known better than to plunge his erect penis directly into Hogatha's teen hole.  I don't think those few pumpes were worth all the aggravation, were they?  

And what of Boy?  Did he develop a nig nose yet?  I hope not.  It may be a Popov-related birth defect, or the result of eating too much canned dog food as a child.  All is well, indeed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why do psychotic homosexuals hate children?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why do psychotic homosexuals hate children?

­
I don't know how anyone could hate a child so much they failed to provide for it.  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I don't know how anyone could hate a child so much they failed to provide for it.  :shrug:

­
Psychotic homosexual says what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

I've known women to take cash from the child's father and then not declare it as revenge in order to the accrue welfare benefits and cause problems for the father.

Posted by .
Unregistered

09/16/2002 Disposition

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E
PC270-M- Failure To Provide
Sentenced-Plea of guilty/nolo

09/16/2002 Disposition
Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E
PC166(a)(4)-M- Willful Disobediance Of Court Order
Dismissal

09/16/2002 Sentenced 
PC270-M- Failure To Provide
Sentenced

Converted Disposition

Sentence Description 1: CONDITIONAL/REVOCABLE RELEASE 3 YRS; PAY Sentence Description 2: $100; $10 BOOKING 6 PM TODAY; COMPLY W/ Sentence Description 3: DFL008815; $150 PD FEES; WAIVE EXTRDTN

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.