Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

James trusted his instincts and won. He didn't need a degree to become a successful photographer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sean spits on customers' pizzas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James trusted his instincts and won. He didn't need a degree to become a successful photographer.

Success? Link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: James trusted his instincts and won. He didn't need a degree to become a successful photographer.

Success? Link?
\
:za:

­
Getting your stalk on, loser?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­

My instincts tell me to flunk out of Humboldt State and default on my student loans!
/
:horsie:

Brilliant!!!
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAILURE TO PROVIDE. The public records are still online.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: FAILURE TO PROVIDE. The public records are still online.

­
Shameful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Garage

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: From Rimbo's blog November 13, 2006:

It's been difficult providing for them while I've been in school, and I've had a lot of missteps. I've had help from my family, my ex and I both worked, and now the ventures I've enacted are starting to pay off.

Hopefully we will be at least semi-comfortable by the time I graduate.

The last ten years financially have been a bust - with further education and change in lifestyle, I am looking for the next ten to be a boom.

It's odd, but I can feel it starting to happen, and it feels weird.

Ho Lee Fuk!!!!

:lol:

­
He is in his 3rd straight decade of being a financial bust!!!  

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

MW - Best of Show

Sean - Garage

Posted by .
Unregistered

Once James finishes his education he'll be able to provide for his family. It's odd, but I can feel it starting to happen, and it feels weird.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Once James finishes his education he'll be able to provide for his family. It's odd, but I can feel it starting to happen, and it feels weird.
\
:za:

What makes you think that he doesn't do this already, creepy stalker? Why don't you get a life of your own and make something of it, and stop blaming everyone for being a colossal loser. It's not that hard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

What makes you think that he doesn't do this already, creepy stalker? Why don't you get a life of your own and make something of it, and stop blaming everyone for being a colossal loser. It's not that hard.

Touched a nerve? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Not really, sociopath. Why not take the advice before you do something really stupid?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at Alex's old blog posts. Pure fucking gold.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
Not really, sociopath. Why not take the advice before you do something really stupid?

­
Sean won't be happy until he's in jail. He feels comfortable in that environment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

James, can you explain what exactly you were thinking when you decided to fuck your best friend's teenage daughter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Sean won't be happy until he's in jail. He feels comfortable in that environment.

­
He likes the cawk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James, can you explain what exactly you were thinking when you decided to fuck your best friend's teenage daughter?

­
Whore Whisperer says what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James, can you explain what exactly you were thinking when you decided to fuck your best friend's teenage daughter?

­
^^^^
So crippled with OCD.  

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
^^^^
So crippled with OCD.  

­
He can't let go. Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:

­

You mean like impregnate a teenager?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Why don’t you get fucked you dirty old deadbeat. By the time you’re ready to provide your offspring will be grandparents. At least they ultimately were raised by men.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Look at Alex's old blog posts. Pure fucking gold.

­
:link:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only “best in show” Jambes ever won involved leading his hobo male slave on a leash at a contest at Aunty Mo’s Lounge in Humboldt.

What are you thankful for?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.