Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Sell any photographs today? Your kids have to eat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

$77!!!!!!!!!!
/
:Emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Alcoholics frequently do.

­
His neurons are fried. Jambes drinks rubbing alcohol when he wakes up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Extreme Gaslighting noted. Why is the OP so butthurt?

­Apparently MW won't let OP suck his Giant American Cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Alcoholics frequently do.

­
His neurons are fried. Jambes drinks rubbing alcohol when he wakes up.

­
Wet brain. Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A mentally challenged photographer? He might make some money if he milks that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

HaLp!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

And Sean wins again. Poor Rimbo. The only thing he succeeds at is his epic failing!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Successful failure. What an oxymoron!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now all the fags have their bowels in an uproar.
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: Pay your child support. And your stable bill. And your taxes. And your student loans. And pay attention and love me! You're literally all i live for! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

­
fixed for accuracy

­
Still this.  Pitiful.

­
:potd: :motorcycle: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James just crushed the spermfaces.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A mentally challenged photographer? He might make some money if he milks that.

­
Corky’s Natural Light Passport Photos!!
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: A mentally challenged photographer? He might make some money if he milks that.

­
Corky’s Natural Light Passport Photos!!
/
:winner:

­
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I knew a once successful photographer who was on the sauce. Everything he photographed became blurry. Jambes’ workaround is photoshop filtered “natural light” photographs. What’s the point if you’re digitally altering the photographs anyway? Add in an inkjet certificate of authenticity and you have...pretension.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I knew a once successful photographer who was on the sauce. Everything he photographed became blurry. Jambes’ workaround is photoshop filtered “natural light” photographs. What’s the point if you’re digitally altering the photographs anyway? Add in an inkjet certificate of authenticity and you have...pretension.

­
You sound like a real art collector.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I knew a once successful photographer who was on the sauce. Everything he photographed became blurry. Jambes’ workaround is photoshop filtered “natural light” photographs. What’s the point if you’re digitally altering the photographs anyway? Add in an inkjet certificate of authenticity and you have...pretension.

­
Rimbo so fucking :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
RimbOwnage!!!!!

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I never realized there were so many serious art collectors on F2

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
Ho Lee Fuk!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Sum Ting Wong!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Extreme Gaslighting noted. Why is the OP so butthurt?

­Apparently MW won't let OP suck his Giant American Cock.

­
James has frequent homosexual fantasies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sean won this page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have multiple degrees.  Rimbo has none.
/
:za:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.