Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Life loser

:Yoda: Yes, OP is a life loser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: OP is a fucking idiot , nobody cares about James Marks, except your dumb OCD ass.

­
Hi rimbo, go fuck yourself


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Hi rimbo, go fuck yourself

Hi you tickturd, NEWS FLASH I'm not James, you dumbass!


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


HaLp!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Hi rimbo, go fuck yourself

Hi you tickturd, NEWS FLASH I'm not James, you dumbass!
/
:horsie:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Looking North

I love Eureka. It has everything I could ever want to support my kids and I, and the arts are superb. But... I've been driving up and looking at an area about an hour north that offers more of what I'm desiring. Being less in the path of progress, it should maintain some semblance of stability for the foreseeable future, but still be close enough to HSU to allow me to continue graduate school, should I so choose.

***********Graduate School?!?!?!?   Bwahahahahahah!!!


I won't make a move until I graduate, but I've been looking at the possibilities there, and I'm liking them more and more.


************  And 14 years later no move made!


In other news, I couldn't stand the splint on my hand, so I've removed it. I had to try and see if I can still finger a fretboard, and I can, but with reservations. No strength in my pinkie, and my knuckle is, well, grotesque.


I want to start a bluegrass band. I had an inspiration the other night while I was trying to figure out what my purpose in life was to be. It came to me in a flash - music! I have played in a few bands when I was much younger, and have always loved bluegrass, especially California bluegrass. There should be some good mandolin, bass, dobro, banjo, and fiddle players around here somewhere. I have time to ferret them out while my hand heals.

******** Natural light bluegrass?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Sunday, November 05, 2006

Looking North

I love Eureka. It has everything I could ever want to support my kids and I, and the arts are superb. But... I've been driving up and looking at an area about an hour north that offers more of what I'm desiring. Being less in the path of progress, it should maintain some semblance of stability for the foreseeable future, but still be close enough to HSU to allow me to continue graduate school, should I so choose.

***********Graduate School?!?!?!?   Bwahahahahahah!!!


I won't make a move until I graduate, but I've been looking at the possibilities there, and I'm liking them more and more.


************  And 14 years later no move made!


In other news, I couldn't stand the splint on my hand, so I've removed it. I had to try and see if I can still finger a fretboard, and I can, but with reservations. No strength in my pinkie, and my knuckle is, well, grotesque.


I want to start a bluegrass band. I had an inspiration the other night while I was trying to figure out what my purpose in life was to be. It came to me in a flash - music! I have played in a few bands when I was much younger, and have always loved bluegrass, especially California bluegrass. There should be some good mandolin, bass, dobro, banjo, and fiddle players around here somewhere. I have time to ferret them out while my hand heals.

******** Natural light bluegrass?

­
What an interesting person. :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Sunday, November 05, 2006

Looking North

I love Eureka. It has everything I could ever want to support my kids and I, and the arts are superb. But... I've been driving up and looking at an area about an hour north that offers more of what I'm desiring. Being less in the path of progress, it should maintain some semblance of stability for the foreseeable future, but still be close enough to HSU to allow me to continue graduate school, should I so choose.

***********Graduate School?!?!?!?   Bwahahahahahah!!!


I won't make a move until I graduate, but I've been looking at the possibilities there, and I'm liking them more and more.


************  And 14 years later no move made!


In other news, I couldn't stand the splint on my hand, so I've removed it. I had to try and see if I can still finger a fretboard, and I can, but with reservations. No strength in my pinkie, and my knuckle is, well, grotesque.


I want to start a bluegrass band. I had an inspiration the other night while I was trying to figure out what my purpose in life was to be. It came to me in a flash - music! I have played in a few bands when I was much younger, and have always loved bluegrass, especially California bluegrass. There should be some good mandolin, bass, dobro, banjo, and fiddle players around here somewhere. I have time to ferret them out while my hand heals.

******** Natural light bluegrass?

­
What an interesting person. :thumbup:

­
You misspelled delusional Rimbo.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Sunday, November 05, 2006

Looking North

I love Eureka. It has everything I could ever want to support my kids and I, and the arts are superb. But... I've been driving up and looking at an area about an hour north that offers more of what I'm desiring. Being less in the path of progress, it should maintain some semblance of stability for the foreseeable future, but still be close enough to HSU to allow me to continue graduate school, should I so choose.

***********Graduate School?!?!?!?   Bwahahahahahah!!!


I won't make a move until I graduate, but I've been looking at the possibilities there, and I'm liking them more and more.


************  And 14 years later no move made!


In other news, I couldn't stand the splint on my hand, so I've removed it. I had to try and see if I can still finger a fretboard, and I can, but with reservations. No strength in my pinkie, and my knuckle is, well, grotesque.


I want to start a bluegrass band. I had an inspiration the other night while I was trying to figure out what my purpose in life was to be. It came to me in a flash - music! I have played in a few bands when I was much younger, and have always loved bluegrass, especially California bluegrass. There should be some good mandolin, bass, dobro, banjo, and fiddle players around here somewhere. I have time to ferret them out while my hand heals.

******** Natural light bluegrass?

­
:nuke: GRAD SCHOOL!?!?!? :nuke:

:lol:


Posted by MW.nli
Unregistered


I'm lying alone giving head on the phone
Jerking ‘bout you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but then just blame the Jews
Your ass tormented and torn apart
I wish I could carry your anus in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today is a hell, my photoshops don’t sell
I'm all out of cum, I'm so lost without bums
I know you were right believing my lies for so long
I'm all out of cum, what am I without bum
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from this long Popovs nights
I'm reaching for you, do you feel my tongue too
Does the feeling seem oh so right
And what would you say if I called on you now
And said that I can't hold on
There's no easy way, my dick gets harder each day
Please let me rim you or I'll be gone, I'll be gone
I'm all out of cum, I'm so lost without bums
I know you were right in the oil barrel light
I'm all out of cum, what am I without poo
I can't be too late to say that I will masturbate
Oh, am I the tapeworm you’re thinking of (please?)
My kids don’t return my calls
My kids don’t return my calls
My kids don’t return my calls


Posted by .
Unregistered


CUNTING NAGGERNOSED GUTTERFIMTH BASTURD. GREW UP EATING ALPO.

THANK GOD HE WAS SAVED BY JIF.

JAMES IS ALWAYS A FAILURE TO PROVIDE.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Reminder: He Jambes broke his hand hitting his keyboard and desk because he was so mad at other posters.


Posted by .
Unregistered


MW.nli said: I'm lying alone giving head on the phone
Jerking ‘bout you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but then just blame the Jews
Your ass tormented and torn apart
I wish I could carry your anus in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today is a hell, my photoshops don’t sell
I'm all out of cum, I'm so lost without bums
I know you were right believing my lies for so long
I'm all out of cum, what am I without bum
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from this long Popovs nights
I'm reaching for you, do you feel my tongue too
Does the feeling seem oh so right
And what would you say if I called on you now
And said that I can't hold on
There's no easy way, my dick gets harder each day
Please let me rim you or I'll be gone, I'll be gone
I'm all out of cum, I'm so lost without bums
I know you were right in the oil barrel light
I'm all out of cum, what am I without poo
I can't be too late to say that I will masturbate
Oh, am I the tapeworm you’re thinking of (please?)
My kids don’t return my calls
My kids don’t return my calls
My kids don’t return my calls

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Occupation:  Living History Interpreter

:lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


RIIIIIIIMMMMMMBBBBOOOOYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYAAAAA!!!!!11!!
     /
:HORSIE2:


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


151 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Failbo


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://i.imgur.com/LnzHkTC.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 151 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!

OP is a fucking idiot , nobody cares about James Marks, except your dumb OCD ass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


And now he is and showing his fine art, winning prizes and selling his work. What a fulfilling life.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:emma:151 more mutha fuckin' pages of the OCD OP owning himself!


Posted by .
Unregistered


When details came out that he had impregnated his best friends teenage daughter, the senior members of the forum became jellus and decided to doxxx himb for not sharing his find



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close