Topic: Toughest guy in the group here checking in. Everything in line or does someone need to get checked?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Just say the word and im there.  Anyone dare to step?  Nah thats what i thought.

Posted by .Jim_Jones
Unregistered

I can take you out with one punch!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just say the word and im there.  Anyone dare to step?  Nah thats what i thought.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did i post this shit?  The kind of shit i usually post.  Is someone ripping off my shtick or am i :gramps:ing out?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just say the word and im there.  Anyone dare to step?  Nah thats what i thought.

:lmao:

:potd:

Oh, and by the way, SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.  I am the Apex Alpha here.  But I'll let you off this time for making me laugh.  Carry on.
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .pablo
Unregistered

I'll Fuck you up!

Me have a shotgun :dumbass: :nuke: :beavis:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.pablo said: I'll Fuck you up!

Me have a shotgun :dumbass: :nuke: :beavis:

­is 'shotgun' some sort of gay hobo dumpster bum slang?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­I'm the guy who opens a can of chili with his bare hands. Stick with the purple-haired SJWs if you don't want to get hurt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­I'm the guy who opens a can of chili with his bare hands. Stick with the purple-haired SJWs if you don't want to get hurt.

­I bowl overhanded.

Posted by .tuff
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3BG2l6o_gE

Posted by .pablo
Unregistered

. said:
­is 'shotgun' some sort of gay hobo dumpster bum slang?

­

:wtf: me not a bum

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.