Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone know? :shrug: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:kitty:  :ghost:  :kitty:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Update: Jerry got sucked off by the OP while his cat was licking the OP's butthole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Update: Jerry got sucked off by the OP while his cat was licking the OP's butthole.

:bullshit:

Jerry's cat would piss all over him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry is winning!

Posted by Peach Mint Naow
Unregistered

Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Is he still whining on twitter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Peach Mint Naow said:

Jerry's pièce de résistance

10 / 10

Posted by .
Unregistered

Im 68 & i want 2 break a 100. Need help in starting a revolution. Supposed 2 B retired but I'm just gettin' started. Fnished a 65 page proposal "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" + 40 demo recordings and a screenplay musical "Time Travelers in the Celestial Age"...

Posted on January 2nd on Twitter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fuckyou:

Posted by Op.
Unregistered

. said: Update: Jerry got sucked off by the OP while his cat was licking the OP's butthole.

­
Hey you really got me!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's "just getting started" because he hasn't done anything worthwhile in his life. How can we get a copy of the screenplay? I bet it's hilariously terrible.

Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's "just getting started" because he hasn't done anything worthwhile in his life. How can we get a copy of the screenplay? I bet it's hilariously terrible.

So where's the link to your own self-produced tune that beats Cracka Ma Back, CUNT?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So where's the link to your own self-produced tune that beats Cracka Ma Back, CUNT?

­
I'm successful in my field. Jerry is a flaming disaster in his and should have accepted his lack of talent decades ago.

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
I'm successful in my field. Jerry is a flaming disaster in his and should have accepted his lack of talent decades ago.

I don't doubt your world-leading expertise at operating Glory Holes.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

I don't doubt your world-leading expertise at operating Glory Holes.

:mittens:

­
:lol::potd::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I read some of the "Global Entertainment" manuscript.

He's functionally insane if he thinks anyone would pay a penny for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Jerry Flattum‏ @JerryFlattum 2. Jan.

Mehr

...There R 1000s if not millions of older people like me who have old dreams 2 fulfill & nu dreams just beginning. We must do it together.

"

what's up with his fucking spelling?

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Jerry Flattum‏ @JerryFlattum 4. Nov. 2019

Mehr

I've got a hell of a marketing strategy in play: 1) publishing "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" 2) new recordings for licensing/label release 3) a production of "Time Travelers in the Celestial Age," a sci-fi action/adventure musical (and screenplay). Think I can do it?

"

Ehmmm what's the answer to that question?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "Jerry Flattum‏ @JerryFlattum 4. Nov. 2019

Mehr

I've got a hell of a marketing strategy in play: 1) publishing "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" 2) new recordings for licensing/label release 3) a production of "Time Travelers in the Celestial Age," a sci-fi action/adventure musical (and screenplay). Think I can do it?

"

Ehmmm what's the answer to that question?

A song is an adventure.

A song is born, sometimes gentle as the whisper of a butterfly, other times as big as a cataclysmic cosmic event.  It starts with a sound, a riff or a lyric phrase and from there heads out to destinations unknown. Some songs bite the dust, becoming the soil where the seeds of new songs are planted. Others become permanent stars in the musical universe.

­
- Jezza Flats

Posted by .
Unregistered

Peach Mint Naow said:

­Cringeworthy. Can't be unheard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Peach Mint Naow said:

­Cringeworthy. Can't be unheard.

­
:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.