Topic: Sorry baggers, Meghan is a 10.
Posted by .
Unregistered


I welcome them 'Merica.

Harry is leading bagger-kind by example.

Must eliminate incestuous white DNA.


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP is the sort of FAGGET that could be pushed over with a feather.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She has him wrapped around her butthole


Posted by .
Unregistered


She's a 6 at best, and she looks white, not enough gorilla look.


Posted by Coon Town Def Jam
Unregistered


Mother and daughter


https://i.imgur.com/nudtPeW.jpg


There are no humans in that picture, only apes


Posted by .
Unregistered


The point scale is subjective. You are welcome to your opinion.


Posted by .curly
Unregistered


Maybe she's a 10/F
(Hexidecimal system)
 or  6.7/10

:trev:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Markle? She's high 7s. Bandy legs prevent her from scoring 8+


Posted by ..
Unregistered


i think markle is a tranny.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I welcome them 'Merica.

Harry is leading bagger-kind by example.

Must eliminate incestuous white DNA.

­
Fuck off Nisse


Posted by .
Unregistered


.. said: i think markle is a tranny.

Even if she really IS, she'd still be WAY hotter than Kim Kardashian.

:mittens:


Posted by ..
Unregistered


. said:
.. said: i think markle is a tranny.

Even if she really IS, she'd still be WAY hotter than Kim Kardashian.

:mittens:

­everyone in that kardashian clique are trannies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.. said:
. said:
.. said: i think markle is a tranny.

Even if she really IS, she'd still be WAY hotter than Kim Kardashian.

:mittens:

­everyone in that kardashian clique are trannies.

I think the younger one (from the ridiculed Pepsi commercial, dunno her name) is a legit woman. No bulge.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Coon Town Def Jam said: Mother and daughter


https://i.imgur.com/nudtPeW.jpg


There are no humans in that picture, only apes

all humans are apes.

specially baggers with rh+ blood.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I welcome them 'Merica.

Harry is leading bagger-kind by example.

Must eliminate incestuous white DNA.

­
kekekekekeke


Posted by .
Unregistered


Harry/sheboon Meghan is a distraction from the real royal happening.

Hey Andy, what say you now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1216853173601755142/Fz3ieSH8?format=jpg&name=600x314


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10731727/prince-andrew-pictured-with-sex-scandal-governor-amid-concern-he-stayed-at-infamous-epstein-ranch-on-official-visit/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb


Posted by .
Unregistered


 . said: Harry/sheboon Meghan is a distraction from the real royal happening.

Hey Andy, what say you now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1216853173601755142/Fz3ieSH8?format=jpg&name=600x314


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10731727/prince-andrew-pictured-with-sex-scandal-governor-amid-concern-he-stayed-at-infamous-epstein-ranch-on-official-visit/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

:nuke:

The Andrew/ Epstein pack of lies is probably the real reason why Harry and Meg split. They want no part, since it's indefensible.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Semprini?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close