Topic: What makes this melody so catchy?
Posted by ..
Unregistered

another strange thing is he conductor. He is not conducting. Everyone in the orchestra knows how to play the music without that guy. It's as if the conductor is just for decoration.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's about as catchy as ebola :rolleyes:

OP is a low brow SCUM.
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said: another strange thing is he conductor. He is not conducting. Everyone in the orchestra knows how to play the music without that guy. It's as if the conductor is just for decoration.

1970s orchestral cover medleys?

:fuckyou:, stupid old FAGGOT.

That shit is fucking :c3po: as FUCK

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said: That's about as catchy as ebola :rolleyes:

OP is a low brow SCUM.
\

­the catchy part starts after 10 seconds mark. i agree first 10 seconds is boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Time to break out the Mantovani Collection
  \
:gramps:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:

­ok i think its "original" song with words and music video. I don't understand much about music. I'm just interested in why it's "catchy".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's about as catchy as ebola :rolleyes:

OP is a low brow SCUM.
\

Ebola is pretty catchy. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said:
. said:

­ok i think its "original" song with words and music video. I don't understand much about music. I'm just interested in why it's "catchy".

Because it's full of "happy" vibes

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:

­i don't understand what are you talking about. how can you tell? where do you see the vibes or happy part? This is the same song from the same time, but in english performed by another band. I guess it was very popular song. English version doesn't look "happy".­ Yet it sounds catchy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said:
. said:

­i don't understand what are you talking about. how can you tell? where do you see the vibes or happy part? This is the same song from the same time, but in english performed by another band. I guess it was very popular song. English version doesn't look "happy".­ Yet it sounds catchy.

I'm guessing that the song is in a major key, which gives it a "happy vibe". Marches (and it does sound similar to a march in some ways) tend to use major keys.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:
I'm guessing that the song is in a major key, which gives it a "happy vibe". Marches (and it does sound similar to a march in some ways) tend to use major keys.

­i don't understand this terminology. all keys no matter how minor are equally "major" to me. Musically speaking i'm illiterate. I don't understand the system how keys and notes translate into the sound. Something is missing here with this "knowledge" system for taking notes of sound by using letters they refer as "notes". I think about mozart writing 3hr long opera. He has to write the opera for each instrument separately, yet somehow he has to keep every single note in his head. You shift one note for "cow bell" and entire thing might sound funny. There is something they are not showing and not telling us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said:
. said:

­i don't understand this terminology. all keys no matter how minor are equally "major" to me. Musically speaking i'm illiterate. I don't understand the system how keys and notes translate into the sound. Something is missing here with this "knowledge" system for taking notes of sound by using letters they refer as "notes". I think about mozart writing 3hr long opera. He has to write the opera for each instrument separately, yet somehow he has to keep every single note in his head. You shift one note for "cow bell" and entire thing might sound funny. There is something they are not showing and not telling us.

Could be A-440Hz tuning versus A-432Hz tuning, CUNT.

:fuckyou:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:
Could be A-440Hz tuning versus A-432Hz tuning, CUNT.

:fuckyou:

­same problem with frequencies of kenneths, visible and invisible spectrums of rainbows or shades of gray, wavy particles, electricity, etc.. Nothing about electricity makes sense. The checksums are all there, but it's something that doesn't compute since it's taken out of context. so brother where art though narrative is not working if audience is the same criminal escapees as the shitbags on the stage. You know the criminals - the export of brexit empire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said:
­same problem with frequencies of kenneths, visible and invisible spectrums of rainbows or shades of gray, wavy particles, electricity, etc.. Nothing about electricity makes sense. The checksums are all there, but it's something that doesn't compute since it's taken out of context. so brother where art though narrative is not working if audience is the same criminal escapees as the shitbags on the stage. You know the criminals - the export of brexit empire.

:bongrips:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:
:bongrips:

­yeh think about all those musical instruments. they want you to believe that they appeared out of nowhere. since you posted bong emote lets talk about Brass instruments. It is implied that such instruments always existed even in times of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, etc.. Even though it's just button pushing job - it's still very complicated instrument designed to fill certain portion of the audible spectrum, even though each instrument can be used individually on it's own.. So in this case we are breaching into the territory of the lords of the rings, ringing sounds and melodies, eg tinnitus. If i tried to use such "simple" button pushing instrument no matter how much i tried i would produce just horrible disturbance of peace, even if i had all musical notes at my fingertips for "following" such orders. Sure it's more complicated in comparison to piano, since you also have to blow into it. If you tried to make a musical instrument yourself - it's mission impossible even if you had all modern tools, materials and amenities at your fingertips. If you wanted to construct saxophone it's no different than wet dream of constructing a stealth jet fighter or nuclear submarine in your garage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said: another strange thing is he conductor. He is not conducting. Everyone in the orchestra knows how to play the music without that guy. It's as if the conductor is just for decoration.

You cannot actually see it in the video but he is actually conducting with his erect peen, it's and old Russian tradition they long since abolished in but a few musical circles after the assassination of the Tsars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­No fucking way that's 1970.  I'd guess 1979.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:

You cannot actually see it in the video but he is actually conducting with his erect peen, it's and old Russian tradition they long since abolished in but a few musical circles after the assassination of the Tsars.

i don't think the orchestra is russian or soviet. Video was uploaded by someone who is russian since this catchy tune is being used in a very popular russian TV quiz game show. Thats why they wrote the name of the show on the title even though it has nothing to do with the music itself. Paradoxically thats how soviet and russian people would identify the music with. They use this melody when they bring so called "black box" into the studio as part of the question. You know the players have to guess what is in the black box. Very "intellectual" game for games that real "intelligence community" play. That game started in soviet times and it's alive and well up to this day. Back in the soviet days they didn't play for money. Nowadays this game is like congregation of aristocrats - black tie event.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here is the example how melody is being used in the game show. It lasts about 5 seconds. Maybe sometimes longer if venue is more "festive" and they bring it from the back. But nevertheless the duration of it is very short. But despite this the entire population of soviet union could right away identify this melody as something that they heard before. Something they think is "our".

Posted by ..
Unregistered

another version performed by big orchestra. String instruments for some reason are useless in this song. they can only clap

­This is english version recording. Words are audible and understandable

Norway/Scandinavian version:

You see the problem? I'm collecting information, so called "intelligence" if you will, but in reality it's bullshit since it's missing the point. I don't understand most elementary premise of what i'm doing. I look stupid. Even dung beetle is smarter. Something like kid collecting beer cans, post stamps, chewing gum wrappers, etc.. It's Sisyphean­ task, but not because it's difficult, but because it's an attempt to save yourself from drowning by grabbing onto straws. If i knew how to swim i wouldn't need straws. So it doesn't matter how much straw i collect it will never teach me anything about swimming itself. The matters gets even more complicated and damning if drowning is simulated, grabbing onto straws is simulated, etc.. So thats my point about "intelligence gathering" or "intelligence agencies". There is no such thing. It's a myth.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.