Topic: Imagine what Trump COULD have achieved if DemoCUNTS had NOT blocked EVERYTHING he tried to do.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Let that sink in for a moment (IF you're actually capable of rational thought).

Donald J Trump has single handedly THWARTED Iran, single handedly THWARTED North Korea, and single handedly THWARTED China.

Again, dwell on that and let it sink in.

Then remember, and never forget, that AS SOON AS HE TOOK OFFICE he actively pursued ALL of his election campaign promises.  EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

BUT, and here is the final nail in the coffin of the leftwing, mentally insane SCUM, the DemoCUNTS literally, LITERALLY mind, for the avoidance of doubt, BLOCKED him at every step of the way.

President Donald J Trump IS the best POTUS in America's history and he WILL win in 2020, because the American voting public understand what he has achieved with Iran and North Korea.

DemoCUNTS, who are THE most corrupt, vile, and disgusting bunch of SCUM that has ever existed, so help me GOD, are apoplectic, because they realise they have NOTHING on him, and are powerless to stop him getting re-elected.

GOD bless the USA and GOD has ALREADY blessed Donald J Trump, your POTUS and GEOTUS.
\
:YourBretherenInTheUK:  :potd:

p.s. Keep Meghan and Harry in Canada.  FUCK. THEMB!  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I do consider what Trump could have done if not for the few remaining checks and balances in our government and I am profoundly thankful that they were able to rein in at least some of the craziness.

While we're talking about blocking progress, remind me - how many hundred of bills that passed the House are moldering away on McConnell's desk?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I do consider what Trump could have done if not for the few remaining checks and balances in our government and I am profoundly thankful that they were able to rein in at least some of the craziness.

While we're talking about blocking progress, remind me - how many hundred of bills that passed the House are moldering away on McConnell's desk?

­Where they rightfully belong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I do consider what Trump could have done if not for the few remaining checks and balances in our government and I am profoundly thankful that they were able to rein in at least some of the craziness.

­Where they rightfully belong.
\
:winner:

Brainless Bagger comment when he doesn't have a rational argument.

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump had congress for 2 years, what did he manage to get done? 1 tax cut for the wealthy :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump had congress for 2 years, what did he manage to get done? 1 tax cut for the wealthy :lol:

­No, he didn't, you fucking shit-for-brains jackass.

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE, JACKASS.

The establishment of the Republican party was against Trump. They did everything they could to prevent his election. Trump didn't "have" the congress for two years, you fucking asswipe.

:facepalm:

Posted by JPP
Unregistered

. said:
­No, he didn't, you fucking shit-for-brains jackass.

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE, JACKASS.

The establishment of the Republican party was against Trump. They did everything they could to prevent his election. Trump didn't "have" the congress for two years, you fucking asswipe.

:insane:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.