Topic: Snowed in, pizza may take an hour to get to me so i ordered extra wings and a 6 pack of root beer.
Posted by all work no play
Unregistered

Gonna get high (rolled three 3 gram joints) and watch Dawn of the Dead.

:nigel: :pipe:

Posted by also
Unregistered

If you own SUPER ULTRA DEAD RISING 4 MINI GOLF for the PS4 find me online as 'RexReason' since theres no one local for co-op.
   TIA

Posted by Krone ave
Unregistered

Hi cory, since when does it snow in Bothell?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Krone ave said: Hi cory, since when does it snow in Bothell?
\
:winner:

­https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/wa/bothell

Posted by .
Unregistered

A life loser watching a ni66er movie. You are about as worthless as they come.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:notworthy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A life loser watching a ni66er movie. You are about as worthless as they come.
\
:cybaby:

­:nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rex, is that you baby cakes?
\
:tyrone:

Posted by rex says
Unregistered

. said: A life loser watching a ni66er movie. You are about as worthless as they come.

­Eat shit!
\
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:cybaby:

­:nelson:

\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

\
:rascal:

­
Get a life, fatlet vermin.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Pizza dope and horror movies. Sign me up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Pizza dope and horror movies. Sign me up.

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:rascal:

­
Get a life, fatlet vermin.
\

Seems I hit a nerve. :snicker:

Posted by 10 dolla tippa
Unregistered

. said:

­A cock nerve when you sucked that guy off Brian.
:nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you like zombie films also watch Night Eats the World and Dead Snow 2: Dead vs. Red. The latter features Nazi vs. Soviet zombies and some of the most indiscriminate killing on film. Like Nazi zombies firing Panzer tank rounds at fleeing mothers pushing baby strollers, and curb stomping the disabled who can’t flee. It’s a WTF movie if one exists. Makes Peter Jackson’s old “Bad Taste” appear to be in good taste.

Posted by deep dish xanax
Unregistered

. said: If you like zombie films also watch Night Eats the World and Dead Snow 2: Dead vs. Red. The latter features Nazi vs. Soviet zombies and some of the most indiscriminate killing on film. Like Nazi zombies firing Panzer tank rounds at fleeing mothers pushing baby strollers, and curb stomping the disabled who can’t flee. It’s a WTF movie if one exists. Makes Peter Jackson’s old “Bad Taste” appear to be in good taste.

­Seen 'Dod' Snow 1 & 2 already, rare to see an adequate sequel.
  Speaking of 'Bad Taste' I watched another classic 'Society' last weekend.
    Never gets old....I have a feeling I will end up watching Cronenbergs 'Dead Ringers' tonight as I have managed 30+ years of NOT seeing it.

Recommend the new 'Colour Out Of Space' later this month when you get a chance. Saw it at a film fest and it was great. Nic Cage and the director from Mandy were there but it was for the press only.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5073642/

Posted by .
Unregistered

10 dolla tippa said:
. said:

­A cock nerve when you sucked that guy off Brian.
:nelson:
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

deep dish xanax said:
    Never gets old....I have a feeling I will end up watching Cronenbergs 'Dead Ringers' tonight as I have managed 30+ years of NOT seeing it.

Recommend the new 'Colour Out Of Space' later this month when you get a chance. Saw it at a film fest and it was great. Nic Cage and the director from Mandy were there but it was for the press only.

­
Figures I’m late to the recommendation. I will check out Colour Out of Space, thank you. It took me months to get around to Mandy, then I watched it twice in two nights. That POS Grindhouse should have featured a movie like Mandy. Fantastic story, fights, weird early 1980s film look.

Posted by rex at rest
Unregistered

. said:
deep dish xanax said:

­
Figures I’m late to the recommendation. I will check out Colour Out of Space, thank you. It took me months to get around to Mandy, then I watched it twice in two nights. That POS Grindhouse should have featured a movie like Mandy. Fantastic story, fights, weird early 1980s film look.

­    'Death Proof' was the strongest out of that film along with the fake trailers by Roth and Zombie.
  Stuntman Mike is my visual medicine for a world gone mad with fem trans sjw bullshit, Kurt Russell is the man second only behind Eastwood IMHO.

Just woke from a 2 hour nap to watch a clownshow on CNN and spark a spliff. Amy Klobacher sounds like sister Mary Elephant.
   :lol: :pipe:

code: FUCO
:fuckoff:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.