Topic: Reminder: Hillary received 3 million more illegal alien votes than Trump.
Posted by .
Unregistered

In San Francisco alone, groups of activists stemming from organizations that “helped” illegal aliens with work, food and housing, signed up everyone of the undocumented over the age of 18 to vote with absentee ballots. And guess which party and candidate the organizers chose for them?

I was dating a public interest attorney whose firm represented a handful of these groups.

I never told her, I voted for Trump. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In San Francisco alone, groups of activists stemming from organizations that “helped” illegal aliens with work, food and housing, signed up everyone of the undocumented over the age of 18 to vote with absentee ballots. And guess which party and candidate the organizers chose for them?

I was dating a public interest attorney whose firm represented a handful of these groups.

I never told her, I voted for Trump. :lol:

­
cool story, gumtahd

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In San Francisco alone, groups of activists stemming from organizations that “helped” illegal aliens with work, food and housing, signed up everyone of the undocumented over the age of 18 to vote with absentee ballots. And guess which party and candidate the organizers chose for them?

­
 ? mehico norte, que no ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Imagine this effort magnified by orders of magnitude in every liberal utopia where people live crammed like rats, Oakland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, and you have your three million or so extra votes.

This is why we have the Electoral College.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's a big fat lie!!! You have no proof that migrants who sneak into the country so that they don't have to wait in line like other people, would illegally vote to get even more free stuff.
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why waste your time entering into a discussion with leftwing, mentally ill SCUM :shrug:

Better to just ignore them, and, if they won't SHUT THE FUCK UP, to be on the winning side when civil war breaks out.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Slavery to infinity

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why waste your time entering into a discussion with leftwing, mentally ill SCUM :shrug:

Better to just ignore them, and, if they won't SHUT THE FUCK UP, to be on the winning side when civil war breaks out.  :mittens:

­
Baggers think there will be a civil war :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I live here - I saw the whole thing!

Posted by .
Unregistered

/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why waste your time entering into a discussion with leftwing, mentally ill SCUM :shrug:

­
Baggers think there will be a civil war :lmao:

Wrong, we do NOT think there willbe a civil war. But if there is, WE will win. :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Each n every day I wake up, I have my covfefe' and with that first sip I rejoice that KILLERY CLINTON is not, and never will be President...

Posted by .
Unregistered

California sounds like such a utopia. Streets over flowing with shit and meth needles. Mmmmm, gimme some of that!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.