Topic: Robert Mugabe had a LOT of medals on his military uniforn. What wars did he fight in and did he win?
Posted by .
Unregistered

NE1 know?

Or, was he just a moronic, gorilla looking, narcissistic NIGGR?
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He was wearing all of general butt naked's medals, lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

sad thing is the UK stopped a solid plot by the Rhodesians and Selous Scouts that would have wiped out ZANU.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Call of Duty: I, II, III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: sad thing is the UK stopped a solid plot by the Rhodesians and Selous Scouts that would have wiped out ZANU.

:moar: details please.  TIA.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: sad thing is the UK stopped a solid plot by the Rhodesians and Selous Scouts that would have wiped out ZANU.

­
that's why Dylan Roof shot up that church, his website with his manifesto was called 'thelastrhodesian"

Posted by .
Unregistered

the wiki article states the US and UK imposed sanctions on Rhodesia for being white, and Russia and china aided the black insurgents.

what is wrong with this picture??  why do all the English nations, Russians and Chinese all seem to help the globalist jews?

everything is always word for word policy of the protocols of zion, even where i don't get the protocols of zion, i don't understand what they are talking about, it is ALWAYS right, it is always the truth about the world situation

Posted by .
Unregistered

He won the war against prosperity...completely drove it out of Zimbabwe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is your Google broken?  Or are you just a typical stupid Bagger?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
that's why Dylan Roof shot up that church, his website with his manifesto was called 'thelastrhodesian"

Christ - what a FAGGOT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

like idi amin

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.