Holy fuck are they getting slaughtered.  :lol: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's different this time!
\
:what:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good, I hope every Tesla short goes BANKRUPT and loses their whole life, for betting against Elon.  They lost!

Posted by .
Unregistered

True, but... my brother in law is on his second Tesla (2015 and 2018 model S) and says he won't buy another as customer service has gone to absolute hell, and superchargers are so crowded he can't use the car for longer trips.  He's also had the newer car in the shop for over 2 months now waiting on body parts to fix a minor parking lot fender-bender  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Good, I hope every Tesla short goes BANKRUPT and loses their whole life, for betting against Elon.  They lost!

THIS.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bf1d06361d2a292f9673e1f5457fcb45/tenor.gif?itemid=12575412

Posted by .
Unregistered

What interest rate are the shorts paying?

Posted by .
Unregistered

make sure you tell all the baggers you know that tesla has hit an all time high.
it's definitely time to buy in!
don't want to miss out do you?

well, DO YOU?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tesla sucks.  They use proprietary chargers for their electric cars which no one uses or supports.  Tesla is the betamax or electric cars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

lols who would short now? Elon just opened a factory in China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Tesla sucks.  They use proprietary chargers for their electric cars which no one uses or supports.  Tesla is the betamax or electric cars.

­
And you have created what multinational car maker that has a market cap rivaling car builders in business over 100 years?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Tesla sucks.  They use proprietary chargers for their electric cars which no one uses or supports.  Tesla is the betamax or electric cars.

­
And you have created what multinational car maker that has a market cap rivaling car builders in business over 100 years?

Tardla Inc actually :mittens:
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: True, but... my brother in law is on his second Tesla (2015 and 2018 model S) and says he won't buy another as customer service has gone to absolute hell, and superchargers are so crowded he can't use the car for longer trips.  He's also had the newer car in the shop for over 2 months now waiting on body parts to fix a minor parking lot fender-bender  :shrug:

­
Muskie likes to talk about how fully electric cars are just better than everything else.

And he's just wrong.

I've owned all types of cars: hybrid, pure electric car and plug-in hybrid.

The best car is: the plug-in hybrid.

You have a small battery that drives 60-70 miles. And that's just what you want.That covers my daily commute and a little bit. So, I almost never drive on gas. I probably fill the tank once every 2 months or so and the gas tank only takes 8 gallons or so and the 8 gallons will drive 280 miles. Most gays I have about 10 miles electric range to spare.

The small battery means when the battery does need to be replaced, it won't cost that much. A Tesla needs to have the whole fucking battery pack replaced and the battery pack is fucking huge so it costs a fucking ton to replace.

With the plug-in hybrid, I have no range problems and don't need to find some charging station if I'm in the middle of nowhere and wait for 40 minutes for the thing to charge if I do find a free one. And I almost never use gas. But for a long trip or when I need to, I'm good.

If I forget to charge the car at night, which happens once and a while, when I had a pure electric I was fucked. With the plug-in, you just drive on gas, it just isn't a problem.

Since you barely use the gas engine, it doesn't break down. You are on electric basically all the time. So, you get all the advantages of the electric (brakes don't get worn down because regen takes you to a stop) but also all the advantages of a gas engine.

I've had a pure electric and I wouldn't get another one. Plug-in hybrid is the way to go. It is the perfect balance. You almost never have to get gas, car is full every monring, you get great mileage and if you need to drive all day, you can without having to find or wait at a charging station. And when the battery does an end-of-life, you don't end up fucked on cost.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: True, but... my brother in law is on his second Tesla (2015 and 2018 model S) and says he won't buy another as customer service has gone to absolute hell, and superchargers are so crowded he can't use the car for longer trips.  He's also had the newer car in the shop for over 2 months now waiting on body parts to fix a minor parking lot fender-bender  :shrug:

­
Muskie likes to talk about how fully electric cars are just better than everything else.

And he's just wrong.

I've owned all types of cars: hybrid, pure electric car and plug-in hybrid.

The best car is: the plug-in hybrid.

You have a small battery that drives 60-70 miles. And that's just what you want.That covers my daily commute and a little bit. So, I almost never drive on gas. I probably fill the tank once every 2 months or so and the gas tank only takes 8 gallons or so and the 8 gallons will drive 280 miles. Most gays I have about 10 miles electric range to spare.

The small battery means when the battery does need to be replaced, it won't cost that much. A Tesla needs to have the whole fucking battery pack replaced and the battery pack is fucking huge so it costs a fucking ton to replace.

With the plug-in hybrid, I have no range problems and don't need to find some charging station if I'm in the middle of nowhere and wait for 40 minutes for the thing to charge if I do find a free one. And I almost never use gas. But for a long trip or when I need to, I'm good.

If I forget to charge the car at night, which happens once and a while, when I had a pure electric I was fucked. With the plug-in, you just drive on gas, it just isn't a problem.

Since you barely use the gas engine, it doesn't break down. You are on electric basically all the time. So, you get all the advantages of the electric (brakes don't get worn down because regen takes you to a stop) but also all the advantages of a gas engine.

I've had a pure electric and I wouldn't get another one. Plug-in hybrid is the way to go. It is the perfect balance. You almost never have to get gas, car is full every monring, you get great mileage and if you need to drive all day, you can without having to find or wait at a charging station. And when the battery does an end-of-life, you don't end up fucked on cost.

Shut it, TARD!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.