Topic: Moar JOB LOSS coming to lower middle class America
Posted by .
Unregistered

Robot army

Walmart (NYSE:WMT) will add shelf-scanning robots to 650 more U.S. stores by the end of the summer, bringing its fleet to 1,000. The six-foot-tall Bossa Nova devices, equipped with 15 cameras each, can reduce tasks that once took as long as two weeks into a twice-daily routine. The world's largest retailer's increasingly automated workforce already includes bots that scrub floors, unload trucks and gather online grocery orders.

Damb, how's my dumb bitch wife supposed to support the fambly now?  
\
:whitetrash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now they'll have more time to form babby for the EBT money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Robot army

Walmart (NYSE:WMT) will add shelf-scanning robots to 650 more U.S. stores by the end of the summer, bringing its fleet to 1,000. The six-foot-tall Bossa Nova devices, equipped with 15 cameras each, can reduce tasks that once took as long as two weeks into a twice-daily routine. The world's largest retailer's increasingly automated workforce already includes bots that scrub floors, unload trucks and gather online grocery orders.

­
Wallieworld has been losing out to Amazon.

Amazon is hiring except maybe in L.A., dumbazz gumtahdo, lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

so what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Moronic CUNT Americans, LEARN  what the classes are. These people are WORKING class, NOT middle class :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Moronic CUNT Americans, LEARN  what the classes are. These people are WORKING class, NOT middle class :rolleyes:

­
VP Spiro T Cheney is the OP of this thread.  He considers anyone who doesn't steal tools and ski jackets for a living "middle class" :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Moronic CUNT Americans, LEARN  what the classes are. These people are WORKING class, NOT middle class :rolleyes:

­
VP Spiro T Cheney is the OP of this thread.  He considers anyone who doesn't steal tools and ski jackets for a living "middle class" :lol:

He is a brainless american.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WE'RE STILL BETTER THAN NORTH KOREA !
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When I worked at walmart corporate, i told themb that robot would never work.

They asked me why and I told them to go to walmart outside arkansas in ghetto areas.

I was fired a week later.

Those robots cost about $35k each and require someone to monitor it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: and require someone to monitor it.

­

:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When I worked at walmart corporate, i told themb that robot would never work.

They asked me why and I told them to go to walmart outside arkansas in ghetto areas.

I was fired a week later.

Those robots cost about $35k each and require someone to monitor it.

Walmart became wildly successful by avoiding ghetto areas.

now it's run by people who fire you for suggesting the very idea that was their winning strategy.

so goes all corporations.   founded by a white male genius.  fall into hands of :tfb: and :carlton: and :gayness:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.