Topic: How does adoption work?
Posted by .
Unregistered

If a pregnant woman wants to give her baby to a particular couple can she just do it or does she have to go through an adoption agency?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If a pregnant woman wants to give her baby to a particular couple can she just do it or does she have to go through an adoption agency?

Easier to go through an agency lawyers will be involved at the end. Those couples will be the ones paying, not the one with the kid

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just post an ad on Craigslist

Posted by .
Unregistered

Weinstein has some kids for sale.

Posted by AdoptedBoi
Unregistered

1965:  Clean cut working white family nervously applies for a baby and undergoes rigorous interviews and background checks.  Then they get a healthy white baby and nobody will know the name of the mother and the mother will not know what happens to the baby, i.e. closed adoption

2020:  Faggots and bearded bull dykes get a kid from China and then they put little Ling Ling into daycare for 13 hrs each day

Posted by .
Unregistered

AdoptedBoi said: 1965:  Clean cut working white family nervously applies for a baby and undergoes rigorous interviews and background checks.  Then they get a healthy white baby and nobody will know the name of the mother and the mother will not know what happens to the baby, i.e. closed adoption

Adoptees born in Colorado can now get their original birth certificate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
New York also now. How did they get Social Security cards, drivers licenses, etc. without their birth certificate?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
New York also now. How did they get Social Security cards, drivers licenses, etc. without their birth certificate?

Adopted people get new birth certificates with their new parents listed as the birth parents.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

How do I adopt a 19 year old Brazilian girl?

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: How do I adopt a 19 year old Brazilian girl?

Marry her 34 year old mother.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Adopted people get new birth certificates with their new parents listed as the birth parents.

­
Really? Do they mention the adoption? I have a cousin who was adopted and to this day I don’t know if she’s aware of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Really? Do they mention the adoption? I have a cousin who was adopted and to this day I don’t know if she’s aware of it.

The revised birth certificate does not mention adoption. Her adoptive parents have separate paperwork for the adoption with possibly vague info on the birth parents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The revised birth certificate does not mention adoption. Her adoptive parents have separate paperwork for the adoption with possibly vague info on the birth parents.

­
Have they had revised birth certificates a long time? My cousin was adopted in the 1960s and I think it was a backroom adoption.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You don’t need to go through an adoption agency if you have a couple you want to give the child too.

In that instance you only need a lawyer.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.