Topic: Reminder: Hillary received 3 million more votes than Trump
Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillary should run again and claim the victory that belonged to her in 2016.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillary now lives in a parallel universe where she is president and what we think is Hillary in our universe is just a robot simulacrum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Supposedly the Russians paid her foundation hundreds of millions of dollars to buy her favor.

Big question is, what did she do to piss them off?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Actually if you remove all the stupid people voting, Hillary won in a landslide and Trump got zero votes.  Because only a moron would vote for that insane racist piece of shit.
\
:gayness:

­The entire world is racist.

In fact, the entire world is White supremacist.

The entire world knows it, and the entire monkey world complains about it.

(Hillary, for example, bleaches her dark hair for a reason. Hillary wants to look "Aryan" for a reason.)

Posted by .
Unregistered

All of the monkeys want to live in the United States.

:lol:

That tells you all you need to know about monkeys and their White supremacism.

MONKEYS DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN MONKEY COUNTRIES.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is attempting foreign election interference.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How ANGRY the monkeys get when you describe THEIR behavior and RIDICULE THEM for it.

I will NEVER run out of examples of monkey White supremacism.

I will never run out of examples of monkey self-loathing to use to ridicule the White supremacist racism of the monkeys.

The monkeys are an inexhaustible source of examples of monkey self-loathing, or monkey White supremacism.

The great and laughable racists of the world are the colored monkeys.

And it will never be different.

Hello, monkeys!
\
:wave:

You filthy, laughably self-loathing racist monkeys!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Any way, Trump cheated.

­
He begged Russia for help and got it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He begged Russia for help and got it.

\

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Actually if you remove all the stupid people voting, Hillary won in a landslide and Trump got zero votes.  Because only a moron would vote for that insane racist piece of shit.

­The one thing that truly makes liberals weep is the reality that people they consider inferior get exactly the same vote as they do.

And it's this that makes people despise liberals: the arrogance, superiority and condecension.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillary Clinton is a stone cold loser.

2008 LOST to Barack Obama.
2016 LOST to Donald J Trump.
2020 ???

:mittens:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Why would you discount California? It's like 10% of the country.

This line of thinking makes no sense; people vote, not geography.

­
California shouldn't be able to decide the election for the whole country.

Excluding California, Trump by 1 million popular votes. The majority of the country loves him. It's just the crazy hollywood libbies and rich techies who are constantly against the guy. And Pelosi who is... from California of course.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Excluding California, Trump by 1 million popular votes. The majority of the country loves him. It's just the crazy hollywood libbies and rich techies who are constantly against the guy. And Pelosi who is... from California of course.

­
Except you can’t exclude the most populous state. That wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think the whole world is glad that horrible shrew lost and will never get to attack and kill any more.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Except you can’t exclude the most populous state. That wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

Actually it would. Who wants to be governed by that dysfunctional shithole?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm surprised she didn't have more. There are 40M illegal aliens in the US. Thank God the founders foresaw this type of democrat bullshit and instituted the electoral college.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I never thought of him as racist, never saw him that way,  but now that you've presented such powerful arguments I like him even more. Racism is indeed the way out of the present crisis. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most of Hillary votes came from illegals & people who've been dead for a very long time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm surprised she didn't have more. There are 40M illegal aliens in the US. Thank God the founders foresaw this type of democrat bullshit and instituted the electoral college.

­
She would have had more if blacks turned out to vote like they did for Obama.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She won California by 4 million votes.

So, if you take California out, Trump won by 1 million votes

It was only California. That's why Trumpy won the electoral vote.

NOOOOO!!!!!
\
:lib:

­My illegal alien votes
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:gayness:

­The entire world is racist.

In fact, the entire world is White supremacist.

The entire world knows it, and the entire monkey world complains about it.

(Hillary, for example, bleaches her dark hair for a reason. Hillary wants to look "Aryan" for a reason.)

Fucken A!  Google photos of Elizabeth Warren when she was younger (20's).  She has (presumably) dyed BLACK hair (to get the Native American sympathy privilege).  Then, as soon as she ran for Senator, her hair was magically dyed, drum roll, BLONDE!

I have no idea, or interest, in what her real hair colour is (probably baby sick green), but she has pretended to be Native American when it suited her, but then realised that teaching bullshit at Harvard wasn't where the REAL power was at, so pretended to be BLONDE to get into politics.

She is an awful CUNT is she not?
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1217205463688847360?s=20

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm not sure what I like better:  The whining or the winning?

Posted by .
Unregistered

REMINDER; THAT GOOFY BITCH WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT... :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
The entire impeachment is being led by California and New York. There’s a great picture/video after Trump was impeached with Adam Schiff (CA), Carolyn Maloney (NY), Jerrold Nadler (NY), Nancy Pelosi (CA), Elliot Engel (NY), then a Rep. I don’t recognize, and Maxine Waters (CA) making the announcement. Representatives from two states drove the entire impeachment!

https://time.com/5752943/democrats-impeachment-senate/

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.