Topic: Typical hen dating mistake
Posted by .
Unregistered

They start to ask questions about the guys career, real estate, car, etc. and try to compare with the guys their GF's are dating to determine whether you have $$$.

Hens think this is smart because they are trying to filter out poor guys with no potential.

The ACTUAL result: it entirely TURNS OFF the guys who do have their act together, good career, good $$$. 

So many times that I never called a hen again because it was so clear that she was a fucking gold digger. No conversation about interesting topics, family, values, etc. but just about what she wants/needs. Like some fucking secretary or flight attendant with no education, big credit card debt, hitting the wall and then acting as if THEY are the decider. Fucking hell I hate those kind of cunts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They start to ask questions about the guys career, real estate, car, etc. and try to compare with the guys their GF's are dating to determine whether you have $$$.

Hens think this is smart because they are trying to filter out poor guys with no potential.

The ACTUAL result: it entirely TURNS OFF the guys who do have their act together, good career, good $$$. 

So many times that I never called a hen again because it was so clear that she was a fucking gold digger. No conversation about interesting topics, family, values, etc. but just about what she wants/needs. Like some fucking secretary or flight attendant with no education, big credit card debt, hitting the wall and then acting as if THEY are the decider. Fucking hell I hate those kind of cunts.

­Way to go, Trev.  You dodged a bullet by proactively guarding your virginity for the last 46 years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Way to go, Trev.  You dodged a bullet by proactively guarding your virginity for the last 46 years.

:pwned:

Posted by lmperialExecutive
I PWN, U BLEED

Fap and win, son. Fap and WIN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

No shit. He might as well wear an "ADULT VIRGIN" sign.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They start to ask questions about the guys career, real estate, car, etc. and try to compare with the guys their GF's are dating to determine whether you have $$$.

Translation: No women will fuck me because I’m such an insufferable cunt

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whats wrong with lying?

Why do you think these haigs are so bitter and "fed up with liars"?

Do you think they set themselves up to be lied to and manipulated, and then reward the men willing to deceive them with sex? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, this thread didn't go as planned. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

tru dat

Posted by .
Unregistered

Interesting premise by OP but then the internetfags showed up

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Doesn't turn me off. It means I can give her what she wants and she can give me what I want. When we're done, we're even and she can GTFO.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Doesn't turn me off. It means I can give her what she wants and she can give me what I want. When we're done, we're even and she can GTFO.

I am not dating to find a fuckslut, but to find a woman I want to be in a relationship with

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I am not dating to find a fuckslut, but to find a woman I want to be in a relationship with

Wake up: they are ALL fucksluts

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Wake up: they are ALL fucksluts

­

But I want to show the fucksluts how nice I am...
\
:joshua:

Posted by .
Unregistered

whores

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.