Topic: I didn't bother to go outside to look at Haley's comet in 1986.
Posted by .
Unregistered


I'll catch it next time around.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I did.
Rented a ski lodge high up.
Got plastered really hard then drove around the resort!
Oh, and I saw the comet.


Posted by .
Unregistered


There was a zombie apocalypse at many shopping malls. Lots of cute sorority white girls with MAC-10 submachine guns blowing away freaks. It was a great time to be alive.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: There was a zombie apocalypse at many shopping malls. Lots of cute sorority white girls with MAC-10 submachine guns blowing away freaks. It was a great time to be alive.

­

:tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Haley was way over rated. Could not be seen with the naked eye.

Hale Bopp ruled. Hung in the sky like a latern.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Comet Kohoutek is the only comet worth talking about. Missed it? No problem, it will return in 75,000 years give or take 50 years.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Comet Kohoutek is the only comet worth talking about. Missed it? No problem, it will return in 75,000 years give or take 50 years.

You needed serious optics to see it.

Fail.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Haley was way over rated. Could not be seen with the naked eye.

Hale Bopp ruled. Hung in the sky like a latern.

You could see Halley without a telescope, it just wasn't all that impressive.
I'm sure light pollution from the east coast of the US didn't help, but I saw it on a school trip.

You're right about Hale-Bopp, though. That was amazing.
And didn't a bunch of cultists off themselves to hitch a ride on that thing?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yeah they did, HEAVENS GATE CULT drank the koolaid and snuffed out.


Posted by .
Unregistered


i did, couldn’t see shit


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Yeah they did, HEAVENS GATE CULT drank the koolaid and snuffed out.

­
If they hadn't, they'd be posting right here, right now. Just look at them. Archetypal F2ers. :lol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close