Topic: The fuck is wrong with the Finns?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

How the heck they talkin' American?
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why not stick the horse head up their ass, so they don't have to hold it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd ride the redhead bitch. Hard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Must be fun when they fall in that hardwood floor

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'd ride the redhead bitch. Hard.

:kojak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­^^^ homo.  She's hot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­^^^ homo.  She's hot.

S/he got front teeth like Bugs Bunny

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­^^^ homo.  She's hot.

­0:47, retard.

Her teeth are perfect, as are her small but thrusting boombs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How the heck they talkin' American?
\
:doublewide:

The learn at least a couple of foreign languages to perfection by the time they finish elementary school, unlike you manufactured retards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­^^^ homo.  She's hot.

­0:47, retard.

Her teeth are perfect, as are her small but thrusting boombs.

What about her cock?

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are just having healthy indoor fun during their long, harsh winter.

Unless fatass Americans, who use winter as an excuse to eat more shit and get even less exercise, if that's even possible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

FEEL THE EMOTION :jim:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are just having healthy indoor fun during their long, harsh winter.
  \
:winner:

The championship is held at the time of their midsummer, you stupid CUNT - when the sun never sets and they're out partying 24/7

Posted by .
Unregistered

Freud would argue that it is a way of female masturbation finding a socially acceptable outlet.  Rubbing that black stick against their vaagine is pleasurable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Freud would argue that it is a way of female masturbation finding a socially acceptable outlet.  Rubbing that black stick against their vaagine is pleasurable.

Would be worth watching if they were all completely naked, the end of the stick was curved, and the rules required at least 4 or 5 inches of insertion at all times while navigating the course.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is something with young girls and horses. Don't know what it is, but they love horses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There is something with young girls and horses. Don't know what it is, but they love horses.

ccording to the father of psychoanalysis, little girls are essentially obsessed with horses because they wish they had dicks. When girls ride horses, they see the horse as a phallic and empowering extension of themselves. ... Weirdly, Freud's psychoanalyst daughter, who loved to ride, was all in on this theory

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: There is something with young girls and horses. Don't know what it is, but they love horses.

ccording to the father of psychoanalysis, little girls are essentially obsessed with horses because they wish they had dicks. When girls ride horses, they see the horse as a phallic and empowering extension of themselves. ... Weirdly, Freud's psychoanalyst daughter, who loved to ride, was all in on this theory

:bullshit:

They dream of being fucking by horse cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

They dream of being fucking by horse cock.

­Keep this guy away from the zoo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

why the fuck do they "jump" written on that thing? It's finland!? Write it in Finn ffs.

fucking worthless anglo culture.
The most vulgar culture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gre. I'd fuck the fuck out of that fuckmeat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

It's because of the motion of the horse walking, it causes their clitoris to bang against the saddle.  Most females experience an orgasm or multiple orgasms while riding a horse.  For men, it just means squashed balls.
\
:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sir which participant is your daughter?  
    \
:pedohunter:

Uh, well none are mine, i hope to have one shortly.
   \
:duckman:

I can't help but notice the enthusiasim and inteisity with which you watch the match.  Also nice Sony 50x zoon 8K video camera, with that equipment you must be with the press?
   \
:pedohunter:­

Look are there any laws against being a hobby horse enthusiast?
   \

well no....
   \
:pedohunter:­

then i bid you good day sir
    \

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Freud would argue that it is a way of female masturbation finding a socially acceptable outlet.  Rubbing that black stick against their vaagine is pleasurable.

­vaagine
\
:winner:

Idiot. :laugh:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.