Topic: Is the word "queer" just a follow from the word "gay"?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I mean who or what fucking man wants to be called "queer" or "gay"?
Look up those terms in a dictionary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I mean if you put those two words together it amounts to mostly a "strange odd, carefree, lighthearted person".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nietzsche once said, that sympathy for another is really just a disrespect because you don't fear them.
Am I onto something here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe it was "charity", I forget...
but you get my drift.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I mean if you put those two words together it amounts to mostly a "strange odd, carefree, lighthearted person".

­

:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm fucking correct hey.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Queer = Strange
Gay = Happy

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Queer = Strange
Gay = Happy

­
Yeah but gay is like some tip toe through the tulips making daisy chains happy, how many "gay" men could wear that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gay folk are not happy anyway, most of them are miserable and taking drugs to ease their existence on this planet.
It's as if a peen is going to turn you into some oiled up glitter laiden guy twerking down at the local parade?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Gay folk are not happy anyway, most of them are miserable and taking drugs to ease their existence on this planet.
It's as if a peen is going to turn you into some oiled up glitter laiden guy twerking down at the local parade?

­

(tell me more!)
      /
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Yeah but gay is like some tip toe through the tulips making daisy chains happy, how many "gay" men could wear that?

Gay from the US in the 1920's meant happy. Nothing more.
Homosexuality at that time was classified as a mental disorder, as it should be.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Homosexuality at that time was classified as a mental disorder, as it should be.

­
oh fuck off, it's how you hold yourself and how much money you have, just like most things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I mean if you put those two words together it amounts to mostly a "strange odd, carefree, lighthearted person".

­That's me :gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
oh fuck off, it's how you hold yourself and how much money you have, just like most things.

non sequitur­
:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

non sequitur­
:mittens:

­
More like I could not be bothered giving too much space to the whole "homo is a mental disorder" bullshit.
gtfoh with your shitty theory from the 1800's

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
More like I could not be bothered giving too much space to the whole "homo is a mental disorder" bullshit.
gtfoh with your shitty theory from the 1800's

DSM-5 through 1987
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201509/when-homosexuality-stopped-being-mental-disorder
:Emo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
DSM-5 through 1987
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201509/when-homosexuality-stopped-being-mental-disorder
:Emo:

­
go back and jerk of to your anime cartoons of prepubescent females you shutin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yuo mad, bro :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

nggr. just fucking nggr.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Struck a nerve with on repressed faggot :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
go backt to church sonny, maybe god will grant you a better life that sitting arounf cut and pasting on the computer all night :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
go backt to church sonny, maybe god will grant you a better life that sitting arounf cut and pasting on the computer all night :lol:

[with strong lisp] ... backt ...better that ... arounf
  \

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

[with strong lisp] ... backt ...better that ... arounf
  \

:faggot:

­

:lol:  what a douche, I bet you posted those gun videos tryin to make out what a big man you are  :lol: lmfao

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
go backt to church sonny, maybe god will grant you a better life that sitting arounf cut and pasting on the computer all night
\
:bluebunny:

Backt Arounf
\
:winner:

Is that something like a reach-around? :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.