Topic: College students, alumni, professors cheer Trump at college football championship - LIBS SCREWED
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2020/01/13/trump-attends-national-championship-new-orleans-lsu-clemson-college-football-title/4418718002/

MUGA

Make Universities Great Again

Posted by .
Unregistered

That guy has a pathological need for attention.

It's probably the only reason he attends those sporting events.

Posted by .
Unregistered

2 Southern teams playing in a a Southern, redneck stadium.  Of course they cheer Trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stop the pain!
O
   o
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 2 Southern teams playing in a a Southern, redneck stadium.  Of course they cheer Trump.

­

Clemson and LSU are known conservative christian schools! It's not that bad guys! 

\

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That guy has a pathological need for attention.

­I remember you said that when Bongo attended big public events.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

YA FCUKED 2020 LIBERFAGZ...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: YA FCUKED 2020 LIBERFAGZ...

I don't think the Libs are the ones who have been impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstructing Congress.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: YA FCUKED 2020 LIBERFAGZ...

I don't think the Libs are the ones who have been impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstructing Congress.

­

Can't impeach Trump if you are too afraid to turn in the paperwork 

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That guy has a pathological need for attention.

Obama attended ghey soccer. GHEY SOCCER.

Fuck him and fuck YOU.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I remember you said that when Bongo attended big public events.

:facepalm:

­
He always was cheered, even in deep southern/ peckerwood states.

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

I do hate it when the straights enjoy things. :madbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I do hate it when the straights enjoy things. :madbanana:

­
That's because you're miserable and jealous of success, like all leftists. It's the ideology of failures and life losers... which you are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was actually on the ground at a Clemson alum watch party in Charlotte. If you could hear the things they were saying about him :lol: Even in the south the gig is up. Only the old people support him anymore. The amount of rage when he (super awkwardly and obviously rehearsed) walked on with his wife was scary. Feel more confident than ever now that NC and maybe even Georgia are BLUE states in 2020!!

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said:
­
That's because you're miserable and jealous of success, like all leftists. It's the ideology of failures and life losers... which you are.

­Only I am a life loser. Many progressives are winners as education and real life experience tend to make a person progressive.

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said: Was actually on the ground at a Clemson alum watch party in Charlotte. If you could hear the things they were saying about him :lol: Even in the south the gig is up. Only the old people support him anymore. The amount of rage when he (super awkwardly and obviously rehearsed) walked on with his wife was scary. Feel more confident than ever now that NC and maybe even Georgia are BLUE states in 2020!!

­AZ will be in play this time too. President Bernie! :banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Many progressives are winners as education and real life experience tend to make a person progressive.

­
Nope. https://qz.com/679589/trump-voters-earn-more-and-are-better-educated-than-the-typical-american/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Feel more confident than ever now that NC and maybe even Georgia are BLUE states in 2020!!

­You were also confident that Trump would never be President, remember. :snicker:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.