Unregistered

Well?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well?

:stfu: , you bitch-ass faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Incel and faggot bbs is the correct answer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Incel and faggot bbs is the correct answer.

You mean fags who are also incels?

:facepalm:­

Grim.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is a board for rejects from every segments of society. Incels, right wing conspiracy theorists, the morbidly obese, alcoholics, so called straight men with an abiding fixation on penises. You might say we are a motley crew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is a board for rejects from every segments of society. Incels, right wing conspiracy theorists, the morbidly obese, alcoholics, so called straight men with an abiding fixation on penises. You might say we are a motley crew.

^^^ This

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said: This is a board for rejects from every segments of society. Incels, right wing conspiracy theorists, the morbidly obese, alcoholics, so called straight men with an abiding fixation on penises. You might say we are a motley crew.

­:groupgrope:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have grabbed my fair share of the pussy

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:bluebunny:

^^^ This
\
:gayness:

Get a fucking room faggots

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­:groupgrope:

^^^ All the described attributes rolled into one, right there.  :lol:l

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Get a fucking room faggots

­
Faggots are also part of this board. !BLAM! guy is still lurking, I just know it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­We’re not necessarily incentives- just afraid of getting parasites, HIV and ano-colonic damage. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­We’re not necessarily incentives- just afraid of getting parasites, HIV and ano-colonic damage. :shudder:

Too much of a faggot to even be who you are. Pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If it’s possible to be a married incel.....hello.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We're here to fight for social and climate justice. 
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­What he said. ^^

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.