Topic: I’m 39. she’s 26.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
If she's REALLY good looking, there's a risk you could "lose your head" to her. Age difference (esp when you're middle aged) increases this risk exponentially. Consequences could be disastrous for you - as they were for me.

­
I’m curious- what did you learn?

I was 40, she was 24. Totally lost my head and fell head over heels in love with her within a couple months. She was a raven-haired skinny beauty with brown almond-shaped eyes and golden brown skin. Still think of her as the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I learned that you can't allow yourself to fall for women who look like that (9s).

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hit it like a speedbag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thatr's what you get, for crossing racial lines.

You've fucking learned, now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
You’re a howling fag because you know who sang that song.

It was ±1 during the early/mid 80s for what felt like forever. There was no escape, not even those who hated it.

:fuckyou:

That’s no excuse.  I was a +1 too in the early 80s and she listened to the Smiths and REM, et al.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I was 40, she was 24. She was a raven-haired skinny beauty with brown almond-shaped eyes and golden brown skin. I

african in the woodpile.

And you’re still a cunt for not only sitting through that fucking song pretending to enjoy it because of the approval of that vampire you were with, but actually knowing who sung the goddambed thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
I was 40, she was 24. She was a raven-haired skinny beauty with brown almond-shaped eyes and golden brown skin. I

african in the woodpile.

And you’re still a cunt for not only sitting through that fucking song pretending to enjoy it because of the approval of that vampire you were with, but actually knowing who sung the goddambed thing.

She wasn't african, you stupid fucking ignorant bigoted CUNT. She was Central European.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That’s no excuse.  I was a +1 too in the early 80s and she listened to the Smiths and REM, et al.

REM was fucking iron's gear, son.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

african in the woodpile.

She wasn't african, you stupid fucking ignorant bigoted CUNT. She was Central European.

I didn’t say African, you moron, I said ni**er in the woodpile, based on your description of her and the politically autocorrect put African.

She may be from Central Europe, but her pappy corked a jig and you fell for it.  Plus you listened to Lady in Red in the early 80s and enjoyed it so:fuckyou:.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
african in the woodpile.

I didn’t say African, you moron, I said ni**er in the woodpile, based on your description of her and the politically autocorrect put African.

She may be from Central Europe, but her pappy corked a jig and you fell for it.  Plus you listened to Lady in Red in the early 80s and enjoyed it so:fuckyou:.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and I really can't be arsed to argue with you. :fuckyou:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.