Topic: Markle has left Britain because "the media are racist" but she has chosen to move to a cuntry where
Posted by .
Unregistered


the Prime Minister has been PROVEN to be a racist because when asked exactly how many times he had mocked and disrespected black people by blacking his face in the disgusting practice of "black face" he allegedly replied, "I don't remember, a lot".

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

The good news is, once her and Harry Saxe Gotha Coburg have gone, the entire country won't give a FUCK about them or ever want them to set foot back in Britain, EVAR.

Bye then, enjoy Canada (shithole) and its crassly hypocritical, racist, moronic Prime Minister.

Black face!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don’t be upset. Canada isn’t racist like ‘Mercia.


Posted by .
Unregistered


It's all about money. She wants to cash in big time with a Disney contract and get off the royal dole.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Don’t be upset. Canada isn’t racist like ‘Mercia.

­
True, they're far worse.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fact is UK's Murdoch Media was stalking her like Diana back in the day.

Not racist though, she isn't black.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
True, they're far worse.

They should head to a Commonwealth country with a history of tolerance and inclusion.

Australia.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Fact is UK's Murdoch Media was stalking her like Diana back in the day.

Not racist though, she isn't black.

Gre that she isn't black.  When you see her next to Kate Middleton they look very similar indeed.  The only discernable difference is that Middleton has blue eyes and Markle has dark brown eyes.  Other than that, they are pretty much interchangable.  In fact, Rachel Dolezal looks blacker than Her Royal Highness The Dutchess of Sussex :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It’s too bad that she and Harry didn’t preside over a child slavery/rape ring like the Pakis are so fond of. Then there would have been UK government and media silence.


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


The NYT came up with this racist BS not Meg.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Fact is UK's Murdoch Media was stalking her like Diana back in the day.

Not racist though, she isn't black.

Correct, she is a ոigger, not "black". And no sane human individual wants to live around ոiggers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Gre that she isn't black.  When you see her next to Kate Middleton they look very similar indeed.  The only discernable difference is that Middleton has blue eyes and Markle has dark brown eyes.  Other than that, they are pretty much interchangable.  In fact, Rachel Dolezal looks blacker than Her Royal Highness The Dutchess of Sussex :shrug:

Her ոigger features are prominent and undeniable. :nono:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Correct, she is a ոigger, not "black". And no sane human individual wants to live around ոiggers.
\
:whitetrash:

­
yawn, whatever mongo boi.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The US is so racist it made her rich and famous


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
Correct, she is a ոigger, not "black". And no sane human individual wants to live around ոiggers.
\
:whitetrash:

­
yawn, whatever mongo boi.

Whatever indeed, faggot boy. :snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Don’t be upset. Canada isn’t racist like ‘Mercia.


Then why do they plan to move to "Mercia" (:win: for that one) when Trump is out of office?


Posted by .
Unregistered


No matter where you go; there you are. :hmmm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:

Diana (when alive) and most celebs fit this profile rather well


Posted by .
Unregistered


News flash; no one cares.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: News flash; no one cares.

No. Millions of spastics DO care, or rather they think they do after being bombarded by the media with this "story". Anyone with a functional brain doesn't care.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Fact is UK's Murdoch Media was stalking her like Diana back in the day.

Not racist though, she isn't black.

­Of course she's fucking black. Half-cast is still black. Her mother's black, ffs.

Hardly white, now is she?


Posted by .
Unregistered


KATE IS IRRELEVANT

MEGHAN IS THE BOSS NOW


Posted by .
Unregistered


If i see her up here a drop kick to the c.u.n.t.  is definitely in order.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Racist  blackface traitor to Canada is running with totally corrupt RCMP to hide his crimes.

The RCMP are dirty. Our own FOIR proves this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOLdoi7U4AAmBsh.jpg


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said: the Prime Minister has been PROVEN to be a racist because when asked exactly how many times he had mocked and disrespected black people by blacking his face in the disgusting practice of "black face" he allegedly replied, "I don't remember, a lot".

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

The good news is, once her and Harry Saxe Gotha Coburg have gone, the entire country won't give a FUCK about them or ever want them to set foot back in Britain, EVAR.

Bye then, enjoy Canada (shithole) and its crassly hypocritical, racist, moronic Prime Minister.

Black face!
\
:winner:

Meh. The typical Canadian only meets the Prime Minister once or twice per week.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close