Topic: Conservative views are harmful to society and their dissemination ought to be regulated.
Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
­
Political speech is entitled to the highest level of protection there is, you dumbfuck. We're not talking about some 70 IQ Negro rapper spewing the usual string of obscenities.

You're arguably even dumber than a Negro rapper.

0/10

This is a matter of public safety and the health of the entire PLANET. It merits the highest level of protection.

Right-wing lies are far more harmful than distasteful lyrics.

They're no more harmful (intrinsically) than left-wing lies or any other sort of lies - you brainwashed, trolling, obese, brain-dead FAGGOT.

:fuckyou:

Posted by death2me
Funded by Soros

. said:
They're no more harmful (intrinsically) than left-wing lies or any other sort of lies - you brainwashed, trolling, obese, brain-dead FAGGOT.

:fuckyou:

left-wing lies = "I don't consider a blowjob to be sex"

right-wing lies = presence of WMD

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
This is a matter of public safety and the health of the entire PLANET. It merits the highest level of protection.

Right-wing lies are far more harmful than distasteful lyrics.

Examine the wasteland that is now California. Brought to us by liberal deception and fantasy in only a few short decades.

Let's elect Mike Bloomberg!

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
1.  SCUM like you are failures in life.
2.  SCUM like you whine about how terrible life is. 
3.  SCUM like you is mentally ill.
4.  However, instead of acknowledging that you are mentally ill, you believe you have the right to try and make everyone else as miserable as you are, by projecting onto them your own failings, and blaming them for your misery.
5.  SCUM like you will always lose, because if push comes to shove, the rest of the world, which is a massive majority compared to miserable, mentally ill SCUM like you, will simply stop tolerating your mentally ill ranting and raving and will stamp you out.

:discussionclosed:

I openly admit that I am mentally ill.

Then accept my professional diagnosis and heed my advice IF you want to survive: SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
\
:oldlady:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.