Topic: Conservative views are harmful to society and their dissemination ought to be regulated.
Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.


Posted by .
Unregistered


unintentional irony


Posted by .
Unregistered


REGULATE?  BAN!  BAN BAN BAN!!!  DEPLATFORM THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH US!!!
\
:lib:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said: REGULATE?  BAN!  BAN BAN BAN!!!  DEPLATFORM THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH US!!!
\
:lib:

Should you idiots be allowed to freely spread your bad-faith nonsense whilst society suffers the consequences? I think not.

I thought you idiots believed in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Conservative doctrine is HARMFUL so you need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for the consequences.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.
\
:cryingnazi:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fuck off fagger


Posted by .
Unregistered


Conservative viewpoints are not based on lies.

Men cannot become women if they decide one day they are one.

Homosexuality is not a healthy lifestyle.

The government cannot run healthcare better than the private sector.

Healthcare is not a human right.

Abortion is murder.

The state is not God.

The list goes on and on.

No lies there death 2 me. U are mistaken yet again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I GUARANTEE IT!

There will be no lamer troll posted on this board for the next month.

NO TROLL MORE LAME THAN THIS ONE.

Terrible. Zero thought. The product of utter exhausted boredom.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.

As usual, libtard brown faggot has it completely ass backwards. No surprise there. :rolleyes:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.

Fuck off you fat trolling faggot


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Good luck with that.

You need to take power first, and the Left is on the wane.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Case-in-point: http://f2bbs.com/thread/173506

Rather than discussing any of the pressing issues facing municipal government in Oakland, CA, baggers insult a woman's facial hair.

Trump is known to comment on the looks of female staff. Very unprofessional.

Why should this be allowed? What benefit is there?


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Conservative viewpoints are based on lies and sow division. They hamper unity and societal progress.

The dissemination of such views ought to be monitored and regulated to prevent the spread of false and misleading information.

­
It's called the First Amendment. So fuck you.

0/10


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
­
It's called the First Amendment. So fuck you.

0/10

The First Amendment protection of freedom of speech is not absolute. 

Avoiding the consequences of right-wing disinformation is a compelling case for overriding it. Doing so is critical for the safety of the Republic.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Case-in-point: http://f2bbs.com/thread/173506

Rather than discussing any of the pressing issues facing municipal government in Oakland, CA, baggers insult a woman's facial hair.

Trump is known to comment on the looks of female staff. Very unprofessional.

Why should this be allowed? What benefit is there?

1.  SCUM like you are failures in life.
2.  SCUM like you whine about how terrible life is. 
3.  SCUM like you is mentally ill.
4.  However, instead of acknowledging that you are mentally ill, you believe you have the right to try and make everyone else as miserable as you are, by projecting onto them your own failings, and blaming them for your misery.
5.  SCUM like you will always lose, because if push comes to shove, the rest of the world, which is a massive majority compared to miserable, mentally ill SCUM like you, will simply stop tolerating your mentally ill ranting and raving and will stamp you out.

:discussionclosed:


Posted by Drifter_Bee
Unregistered


death2me said:
The First Amendment protection of freedom of speech is not absolute. 

Avoiding the consequences of right-wing disinformation is a compelling case for overriding it. Doing so is critical for the safety of the Republic.

­
Canada is a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Stay in your lane.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Conservative viewpoints are not based on lies.

Men cannot become women if they decide one day they are one.

Homosexuality is not a healthy lifestyle.

The government cannot run healthcare better than the private sector.

Healthcare is not a human right.

Abortion is murder.

The state is not God.

The list goes on and on.

No lies there death 2 me. U are mistaken yet again.

­
:lol: Rambling of a naive bagger. The world has moved on, gramps.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 death2me said: Case-in-point: http://f2bbs.com/thread/173506

Rather than discussing any of the pressing issues facing municipal government in Oakland, CA, baggers insult a woman's facial hair.

Trump is known to comment on the looks of female staff. Very unprofessional.

Why should this be allowed? What benefit is there?

1.  SCUM like you are failures in life.
2.  SCUM like you whine about how terrible life is. 
3.  SCUM like you is mentally ill.
4.  However, instead of acknowledging that you are mentally ill, you believe you have the right to try and make everyone else as miserable as you are, by projecting onto them your own failings, and blaming them for your misery.
5.  SCUM like you will always lose, because if push comes to shove, the rest of the world, which is a massive majority compared to miserable, mentally ill SCUM like you, will simply stop tolerating your mentally ill ranting and raving and will stamp you out.

:discussionclosed:

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Case-in-point: http://f2bbs.com/thread/173506

Rather than discussing any of the pressing issues facing municipal government in Oakland, CA, baggers insult a woman's facial hair.

Trump is known to comment on the looks of female staff. Very unprofessional.

Why should this be allowed? What benefit is there?

­
Good troll, buddy. The whole thread, it is. Just imagine every bagger reading it convulse with powerless anger :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hey starter of shitty threads:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOLVyz3X0AAK5TB.jpg:large


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Hey starter of shitty threads:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOLVyz3X0AAK5TB.jpg:large

:potd:  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
The First Amendment protection of freedom of speech is not absolute. 

Avoiding the consequences of right-wing disinformation is a compelling case for overriding it. Doing so is critical for the safety of the Republic.

­
Political speech is entitled to the highest level of protection there is, you dumbfuck. We're not talking about some 70 IQ Negro rapper spewing the usual string of obscenities.

You're arguably even dumber than a Negro rapper.

0/10


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
1.  SCUM like you are failures in life.
2.  SCUM like you whine about how terrible life is. 
3.  SCUM like you is mentally ill.
4.  However, instead of acknowledging that you are mentally ill, you believe you have the right to try and make everyone else as miserable as you are, by projecting onto them your own failings, and blaming them for your misery.
5.  SCUM like you will always lose, because if push comes to shove, the rest of the world, which is a massive majority compared to miserable, mentally ill SCUM like you, will simply stop tolerating your mentally ill ranting and raving and will stamp you out.

:discussionclosed:

I openly admit that I am mentally ill.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
­
Political speech is entitled to the highest level of protection there is, you dumbfuck. We're not talking about some 70 IQ Negro rapper spewing the usual string of obscenities.

You're arguably even dumber than a Negro rapper.

0/10

This is a matter of public safety and the health of the entire PLANET. It merits the highest level of protection.

Right-wing lies are far more harmful than distasteful lyrics.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close