Topic: Are you happy with how your life has turned out?
Posted by .
Unregistered

no sugar, no carb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Interesting you have it.  Sleep apnea could be a cause, as can be other things.  For me, it is inflammation.  One day I got an allergic reaction to something and the doctor put me on Prednisone, which is a steroidal anti-inflammatory.  My head immediately cleared up and I felt like I was 20 years old again.  Got a lot of things done, read a lot and was really alert.  The brain fog returned when the prescription stopped.  I would be on it forever except the side effects are severe.

As the root cause is obviously inflammation, there are two paths one can look at to remedy the situation.  One is diet and food sensitivities.  This is a tedious process of elimination because it takes a minimum of 3 weeks (usually longer) of not eating a particular food to find out if you are sensitive.  Folks on a month+ Keto diet sometimes experience clarity for this reason.  The other path is an undiagnosed bacterial or viral infection.  I've traveled quite a bit all over the world, so it's conceivable I picked up something.  The difficult part is finding out what it is.  There are some clinics who can perform tests for you, but these are costly and you will be throwing darts in the dark.  If something is found, then you have to find a physician willing to prescribe antibiotics to fix it.  Another wrench is that it could be a parasite.  I have friends who have retired to Central America who take strong anti-parasitic medicines every six to twelve months.  They become more energetic and their brain fog disappears for a year.  They don't know what parasite is causing their condition, but they know that the meds work and the locals swear by them.

Just my 2 cents...

Hmmm... I have a sinus (left side) that is constantly inflamed and I have no clue why.  I wonder if that's causing my issues?  I've been to the doctors but they aren't worth a fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Hmmm... I have a sinus (left side) that is constantly inflamed and I have no clue why.  I wonder if that's causing my issues?  I've been to the doctors but they aren't worth a fuck.

­

Definitely do an elimination diet to find out, as food is a huge cause of inflammation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

instead of avoiding meat, you should eat nothing but meat for a while.  Plants have poison to prevent other animals from eating them, and that is why human tards use plants as medicine.

­
Jordan Peterson and his subsequent institutionalization in a mental hospital is but one of many carnivore diet success stories :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Definitely do an elimination diet to find out, as food is a huge cause of inflammation.

­
And if sinuses are involved see a dentist if you haven't recently. Bad tooth or some other infection will show up as sinus problems for years­ on end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Jordan Peterson and his subsequent institutionalization in a mental hospital is but one of many carnivore diet success stories :lol:

­

Nobody says you need to do 100% carnivore.  Start with a 100% carnivore to find out what cause your inflammation, and then add back fruits and vegetables, and be a happy, fit 80% carnivore.  No sugar, no simple carbs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Nobody says you need to do 100% carnivore.  Start with a 100% carnivore to find out what cause your inflammation, and then add back fruits and vegetables, and be a happy, fit 80% carnivore.  No sugar, no simple carbs.

­

The Paleo diet is a great example of how to live to the ripe old age of 35, grow to be 5'7 with an IQ that maxes out around 70. Just like our Paleo ancestors. :lol:

Civilization, progress, and our exponential increases in cognitive ability is all tied to grains.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Civilization, progress, and our exponential increases in cognitive ability is all tied to grains.
  \
:winner:

:bullshit: :facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

The Paleo diet is a great example of how to live to the ripe old age of 35, grow to be 5'7 with an IQ that maxes out around 70. Just like our Paleo ancestors. :lol:

­

We are all old fucks here, with AARP memberships.  We are not growing any more inches.

Posted by .
Unregistered

live with asian girls like I do then your life is complete.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: live with asian girls like I do then your life is complete.

­

only if she does anal and invites her friends for group sex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
And if sinuses are involved see a dentist if you haven't recently. Bad tooth or some other infection will show up as sinus problems for years­ on end.

­
thank you I also suspected this as well.  Last few times at the dentist didn't show anything but who the fuck knows.  I've always thought that dental health was as much as important as "normal" body health but everybody treats it as a luxury.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
What about beer?  I wonder if my sinus issues are because of beer and I drink a lot of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
What about beer?  I wonder if my sinus issues are because of beer and I drink a lot of it.

­

You could take a break and find out?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

­
My doctor says stay away from beer because of the gluten and associated inflammatory response.

Posted by Thunderballs
Unregistered

In regards to this no sugar thing, I'd like your advice.  I'm in my late 40s, 6 feet tall, 330 lbs.

One of my daily staples is 2 large coffees.  One in the morning and one in the evening.  Each coffee is 24 ounces, mixed with about a 1/2" of half-n-half creamer to top off the cup, then 7 sugar packets and 4 Equal packets.

Is this bad?  I have had serious problems losing weight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i feel same way.  i've never had a plan cuz I have absolutely no idea what the fuck i am doing here.  I never had any idea, my parents never had a serious life discussion with me ONCE..  NOBODY ever gave me any good advice, people ALWAYS direct me into the ditch.

it's like all of existence is some giant conspiracy to lead me into the gutter, all human beings on in on it.

whaaa the world is always against me!
whaaa I cant ever catch a break!
whaaa whaaa whaaa!
GO ON AND DIE ALREADY YOU GUTLESS WEAK ASSED FUCK!
CHRIST WHAT A GODDAMNED PUSSY!
IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHOS TO BLAME FOR YOUR SHITTY LIFE GET YA FAT WORTHLESS ASS UP AND GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR!
YOU!
YOU YA SAD-SACK MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
YOU WRAP YOURSELF IN YOUR "WET BLANKET" OF MISERY AND PRADE AROUND IN IT FOR SYMPATHY N ATTENTION. 
STAND UP ON YA HIND LEGS AND BE A FUCKIN MAN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Interesting you have it.  Sleep apnea could be a cause, as can be other things.  For me, it is inflammation.  One day I got an allergic reaction to something and the doctor put me on Prednisone, which is a steroidal anti-inflammatory.  My head immediately cleared up and I felt like I was 20 years old again.  Got a lot of things done, read a lot and was really alert.  The brain fog returned when the prescription stopped.  I would be on it forever except the side effects are severe.

As the root cause is obviously inflammation, there are two paths one can look at to remedy the situation.  One is diet and food sensitivities.  This is a tedious process of elimination because it takes a minimum of 3 weeks (usually longer) of not eating a particular food to find out if you are sensitive.  Folks on a month+ Keto diet sometimes experience clarity for this reason.  The other path is an undiagnosed bacterial or viral infection.  I've traveled quite a bit all over the world, so it's conceivable I picked up something.  The difficult part is finding out what it is.  There are some clinics who can perform tests for you, but these are costly and you will be throwing darts in the dark.  If something is found, then you have to find a physician willing to prescribe antibiotics to fix it.  Another wrench is that it could be a parasite.  I have friends who have retired to Central America who take strong anti-parasitic medicines every six to twelve months.  They become more energetic and their brain fog disappears for a year.  They don't know what parasite is causing their condition, but they know that the meds work and the locals swear by them.

Just my 2 cents...

Aspirin and ibuprofen are anti inflammatory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thunderballs said: In regards to this no sugar thing, I'd like your advice.  I'm in my late 40s, 6 feet tall, 330 lbs.

One of my daily staples is 2 large coffees.  One in the morning and one in the evening.  Each coffee is 24 ounces, mixed with about a 1/2" of half-n-half creamer to top off the cup, then 7 sugar packets and 4 Equal packets.

Is this bad?  I have had serious problems losing weight.

it not the 7 packets of sugar, its the pizzas and other garbage you spend all day shoving down your fuck gullet. Learn some self control fat fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Me: Yes siree Bob!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
it not the 7 packets of sugar, its the pizzas and other garbage you spend all day shoving down your fuck gullet. Learn some self control fat fuck.

­
yeah I'm 6'2" and only about 190 lbs, this guy is one fat piece of shit eating brisket every day or some shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Travelling the world business class can be tiring.
But being retired at 52 makes up for it.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
My doctor says stay away from beer because of the gluten and associated inflammatory response.

­
Could be the reason for my issues.  I like drinking moderately but it doesn't have to be beer.  I only drink beer because it's easier than mixing drinks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Could be the reason for my issues.  I like drinking moderately but it doesn't have to be beer.  I only drink beer because it's easier than mixing drinks.
\
:fatkid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

i'm 6'2" and bullet proof bitch

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.