Topic: Are you happy with how your life has turned out?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 
i feel same way.  i've never had a plan cuz I have absolutely no idea what the fuck i am doing here.  I never had any idea, my parents never had a serious life discussion with me ONCE..  NOBODY ever gave me any good advice, people ALWAYS direct me into the ditch.

it's like all of existence is some giant conspiracy to lead me into the gutter, all human beings on in on it.

­

Things have changed way too fast.  Shit that my parents knew all turned out to be wrong.  In fact, you are better off to have parents that told you nothing instead of telling you shit that turned out to be wrong.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
how come nobody fucking TELLS you these things.  this is life altering information

­

now I am telling you.  Begin with your diet.  Eliminate sugar and substitutes and simple carbs.  If you want to cheat, have an ice cream or a coke no more than once every 3 months.

yes FAT is the DICK KILLER.

that belly gut is COCK DEATH.  soon as you lose the belly gut, your dick springs back to life like it's 18, only it's absolutely the hardest thing to ever do.

i was losing all my gut fat but in process of losing weight it makes you diabetic, all that fat in the blood for a long stretch of time while you are losing weight will give you diabetes, especially in your BRAIN.  diabetes in your BRAIN is a LIFE ENDER, makes you 'insane', medical science is retarded and has no idea what these conditions even really are.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: There is no magic and hope for the future anymore.  It's a matter of holding on while health declines and one ages.  There is no happiness there.

­

happiness is to jerk off daily and post on F2 daily.

fuck, if i had known you could still jerk off at 60 i wouldn't have planned on killing myself at 50

­We hope you get resurrected.


Posted by .
Unregistered


money has always been the #1 problem, money determines everything in life where you live, who your friends are,  if you can afford a pet, if you can afford to travel, if you can afford to live or die, whether people respect you or not.

   i imagine i will end up dead in very short term because of lack of money and potential for work that i can survive on.  Im very bitter about it because of the way the hive mind gangs up on you, it hates you just cuz it hates you.  it may hate you just for being a good person, it does not matter.

if you support IRan, the hive mind hates you because Satan IS the hive mind, the hive mind is Satan.   Satan created his own hive mind out of these bits and pieces of possessed humans, one at a time.

one person is not enough for Satan to exist in his true form. he needs hundreds, thousands to sufficiently exercise his maximum powers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
May I suggest this...

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Not really, but I am happy with the way it didn't turn out.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
yes FAT is the DICK KILLER.

that belly gut is COCK DEATH.  soon as you lose the belly gut, your dick springs back to life like it's 18, only it's absolutely the hardest thing to ever do.

i was losing all my gut fat but in process of losing weight it makes you diabetic, all that fat in the blood for a long stretch of time while you are losing weight will give you diabetes, especially in your BRAIN.  diabetes in your BRAIN is a LIFE ENDER, makes you 'insane', medical science is retarded and has no idea what these conditions even really are.

­
Excess fat can spike cortisol levels, and depending on your existing levels, psychological makeup and body type its the difference between your brain being happy or your brain being sick, miserable or insane.

In my case it kicks in once I cross a BMI of 26 which is about ~20 excess pounds from usual. That ain't much once you're middle age :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Excess fat can spike cortisol levels, and depending on your existing levels, psychological makeup and body type its the difference between your brain being happy or your brain being sick, miserable or insane.

In my case it kicks in once I cross a BMI of 26 which is about ~20 excess pounds from usual. That ain't much once you're middle age :lol:

yes that sounds about right.

if i get down to under 200lbs i feel totally sane, normal happy.  only i can't do it, as in , it is absolutely impossible.  

i discovered running long distance MAKES ME GET FAT.  it just tells my body 'hey, your burning lots of fat, you better store lots of fat'

exercise is USELESS to lose weight.  your thyroid is what makes you fat or skinny.  i think they did something to my thyroid.  around the time my thyroid seemed swollen all the time, i started gettin fat and could never lose weight.  also massive loss of intelligence


Posted by .
Unregistered


No.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
yes that sounds about right.

if i get down to under 200lbs i feel totally sane, normal happy.  only i can't do it, as in , it is absolutely impossible.  

i discovered running long distance MAKES ME GET FAT.  it just tells my body 'hey, your burning lots of fat, you better store lots of fat'

exercise is USELESS to lose weight.  your thyroid is what makes you fat or skinny.  i think they did something to my thyroid.  around the time my thyroid seemed swollen all the time, i started gettin fat and could never lose weight.  also massive loss of intelligence

­

Dumb, lack of focus, lack of clarity. Brain fog. Its like waking up and shaving off 30 IQ points. 

Long distance running destroyed me knee, and had me binging in the middle of the night after long runs to make up whatever calories deficit I could run.

NOT exercising and just eating a vegetarian diet drops the weight for me in no time flat, but if there are thyroid considerations I'm not sure if its recommended.


Posted by .
Unregistered


maintaining, gaining, or losing weight is done 80% diet and 20% exercises.  I doubt you can get fat if one "binging" sirloin and shrimp, instead of the shit that most fatwhytes eat.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Dumb, lack of focus, lack of clarity. Brain fog. Its like waking up and shaving off 30 IQ points. 

Long distance running destroyed me knee, and had me binging in the middle of the night after long runs to make up whatever calories deficit I could run.

NOT exercising and just eating a vegetarian diet drops the weight for me in no time flat, but if there are thyroid considerations I'm not sure if its recommended.

How do you get rid of brain fog?  I feel like I have that.  I think it's low T or some vitamin deficiency.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
How do you get rid of brain fog?  I feel like I have that.  I think it's low T or some vitamin deficiency.

­

or maybe a lack of omega 3.  Try to eat one can of tuna/mackerel every day.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
May I suggest this...

Haven't watched this yet but, the older I get (43 now), I'm finding that I don't have this drive or desire to have the things that I thought I wanted or needed.  I was convinced that I wanted a really nice sports car or something like a turbocharged modified mustang or camaro, something way overkill.  Nowadays, I'm happy with my shitbox because it's paid for and reliable.  I can afford to buy a new car any time I want cash but I just don't have that drive to do so.  Same with a new TV or furniture or guns or anything I once was emotionally invested in.  I was neglected what I did have for the things I didn't have.  Now, I feel like I have enough.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Haven't watched this yet but, the older I get (43 now), I'm finding that I don't have this drive or desire to have the things that I thought I wanted or needed.  I was convinced that I wanted a really nice sports car or something like a turbocharged modified mustang or camaro, something way overkill.  Nowadays, I'm happy with my shitbox because it's paid for and reliable.  I can afford to buy a new car any time I want cash but I just don't have that drive to do so.  Same with a new TV or furniture or guns or anything I once was emotionally invested in.  I was neglected what I did have for the things I didn't have.  Now, I feel like I have enough.

­

We probably can all use a new 4K UHD tv.  They are getting really fucking cheap this year.  A 85' for less than $2K.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

We probably can all use a new 4K UHD tv.  They are getting really fucking cheap this year.  A 85' for less than $2K.

­
I'm the tard that wrote that earlier post.  I have a 4K TV, a 55" LG but I didn't pay much for it.  I barely watch it, I'd rather just mess around on the internet.  It's nice to have when I want to watch a movie though and against my better judgement, a larger 65" would suit my aging eyes better.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The calendar only goes forward. The past is past.

Predestination and fate are real. You only have free will if you struggle mightily against the predeterminates in your life.


Posted by WotansHammer
Unregistered


Yes, I took the redpill and broke free from the MultiKult illusions foisted upon me by ZOG and The System.

Mental liberation is far more important than material success and public accolades.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The calendar only goes forward. The past is past.

Predestination and fate are real. You only have free will if you struggle mightily against the predeterminates in your life.

­

not when past, present, future all happen simultaneously.  Your future has happened, you past is still being rewritten.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­

Dumb, lack of focus, lack of clarity. Brain fog. Its like waking up and shaving off 30 IQ points. 

Long distance running destroyed me knee, and had me binging in the middle of the night after long runs to make up whatever calories deficit I could run.

NOT exercising and just eating a vegetarian diet drops the weight for me in no time flat, but if there are thyroid considerations I'm not sure if its recommended.

How do you get rid of brain fog?  I feel like I have that.  I think it's low T or some vitamin deficiency.

­
Interesting you have it.  Sleep apnea could be a cause, as can be other things.  For me, it is inflammation.  One day I got an allergic reaction to something and the doctor put me on Prednisone, which is a steroidal anti-inflammatory.  My head immediately cleared up and I felt like I was 20 years old again.  Got a lot of things done, read a lot and was really alert.  The brain fog returned when the prescription stopped.  I would be on it forever except the side effects are severe.

As the root cause is obviously inflammation, there are two paths one can look at to remedy the situation.  One is diet and food sensitivities.  This is a tedious process of elimination because it takes a minimum of 3 weeks (usually longer) of not eating a particular food to find out if you are sensitive.  Folks on a month+ Keto diet sometimes experience clarity for this reason.  The other path is an undiagnosed bacterial or viral infection.  I've traveled quite a bit all over the world, so it's conceivable I picked up something.  The difficult part is finding out what it is.  There are some clinics who can perform tests for you, but these are costly and you will be throwing darts in the dark.  If something is found, then you have to find a physician willing to prescribe antibiotics to fix it.  Another wrench is that it could be a parasite.  I have friends who have retired to Central America who take strong anti-parasitic medicines every six to twelve months.  They become more energetic and their brain fog disappears for a year.  They don't know what parasite is causing their condition, but they know that the meds work and the locals swear by them.

Just my 2 cents...


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The calendar only goes forward. The past is past.

Predestination and fate are real. You only have free will if you struggle mightily against the predeterminates in your life.

What's the difference between predestination and fate?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Interesting you have it.  Sleep apnea could be a cause, as can be other things.  For me, it is inflammation.  One day I got an allergic reaction to something and the doctor put me on Prednisone, which is a steroidal anti-inflammatory.  My head immediately cleared up and I felt like I was 20 years old again.  Got a lot of things done, read a lot and was really alert.  The brain fog returned when the prescription stopped.  I would be on it forever except the side effects are severe.

As the root cause is obviously inflammation, there are two paths one can look at to remedy the situation.  One is diet and food sensitivities.  This is a tedious process of elimination because it takes a minimum of 3 weeks (usually longer) of not eating a particular food to find out if you are sensitive.  Folks on a month+ Keto diet sometimes experience clarity for this reason.  The other path is an undiagnosed bacterial or viral infection.  I've traveled quite a bit all over the world, so it's conceivable I picked up something.  The difficult part is finding out what it is.  There are some clinics who can perform tests for you, but these are costly and you will be throwing darts in the dark.  If something is found, then you have to find a physician willing to prescribe antibiotics to fix it.  Another wrench is that it could be a parasite.  I have friends who have retired to Central America who take strong anti-parasitic medicines every six to twelve months.  They become more energetic and their brain fog disappears for a year.  They don't know what parasite is causing their condition, but they know that the meds work and the locals swear by them.

Just my 2 cents...

­

Do a carnivore diet for 2 months to eliminate all the stuffs that you normally eat.  And then you can add back one food at a time to find out which cause inflammation.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­

Dumb, lack of focus, lack of clarity. Brain fog. Its like waking up and shaving off 30 IQ points. 

Long distance running destroyed me knee, and had me binging in the middle of the night after long runs to make up whatever calories deficit I could run.

NOT exercising and just eating a vegetarian diet drops the weight for me in no time flat, but if there are thyroid considerations I'm not sure if its recommended.

How do you get rid of brain fog?  I feel like I have that.  I think it's low T or some vitamin deficiency.

­
No refined sugar. Try to limit white flour type carbs which are basically sugar anyway.

Avoid meat. The vast majority in the food supply is some sort of poison and I'll swear on a stack of bibles it's what is making people retarded on a mass scale.

See if some sort of "fasting" breaks it and brings you back into mental clarity (ie, skipping breakfast.­) Millennials are currently raving about intermittent fasting like they invented it, so take advice on the subject with a grain of salt. Humans are starvation enduring machines but if you have thyroid problems or the 'beetus its not something to toy with.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
What's the difference between predestination and fate?

­

the first one is free, the second one wants 10% of everything that you nake


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
No refined sugar. Try to limit white flour type carbs which are basically sugar anyway.

Avoid meat. The vast majority in the food supply is some sort of poison and I'll swear on a stack of bibles it's what is making people retarded on a mass scale.

See if some sort of "fasting" breaks it and brings you back into mental clarity (ie, skipping breakfast.­) Millennials are currently raving about intermittent fasting like they invented it, so take advice on the subject with a grain of salt. Humans are starvation enduring machines but if you have thyroid problems or the 'beetus its not something to toy with.

­

instead of avoiding meat, you should eat nothing but meat for a while.  Plants have poison to prevent other animals from eating them, and that is why human tards use plants as medicine.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close