Topic: Boulbie and Shitpig watch SNL in twin Hefty Fella brand recliners. Orange Man Bad! say TV. Lori maek
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by Alec Baldwin
Unregistered

Orange Man Bad!
 \
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This never gets old :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gre.  Classic thread.  Some of the dots are really creative.

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shitpig is CUNT

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hefty Fella brand recliners.
^ This is fantastic :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'll tell a story in lawyer-friendly, board-compliant fashion.

There allegedly once was a fat disgusting couple, Loretta and Benson.  When they met, Benson was a virgin when it came to women, and Loretta was, at least technically, a woman.

They got married.  Benson was such a repulsive beta cuck that he offered to take Loretta's last name.  This faggotry was reflected in his sex life, where he had been blowing nogs since high school.

Loretta had such a miserable personality and offputting appearance that she was known as the "CrapHog."  The only human-like animals even slightly attracted to Loretta before Benson were African-Americans and Mexican farm hands.

Following her marriage to Benson, Loretta later met an equally obese and cretinous creature called a 'Balbie.'  Loretta got pregnant with the Balbie's child.  Benson found out about all this and is such a quivering load of gayness that, far from having Loretta forklifted out to be dumped on her fat asses, he actually threw Loretta and the Balbie a baby shower. 

When the baby arrived, Benson regarded himself as one of its fathers.  For a time, all of them were very, very happy.

But, since then, and that fat baby must now be, oh, five, news of the baby has not been heard.

I hope that brings everyone up to speed on this.

­:wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fart:
   \
:pig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm thankful for this knowledge

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian - is Lori a Norco addict 'cause you forced her to give up her little baby fathered by the black man called Bouble?  It would be no wonder that she's trying to dull the profound pain of losing her only child.  And you contributed to that loss.  Oh well . . . Guess that means more Taco Bell for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hefty Fella brand recliners.
^ This is fantastic :lol:

­I still like Hefty Fella brand.
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Smell of butt-hoal.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.