Topic: Boulbie and Shitpig watch SNL in twin Hefty Fella brand recliners. Orange Man Bad! say TV. Lori maek
Posted by .
Unregistered


:bump:


Posted by Phildo the Dildo
Unregistered


. said: Boulbie grunts
Shitpig oinks
Sewer pipes expand and bulge out

­
And Leland Ray, the Bulgarian, gobbles it up.  :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Boulbie squirts
Shitpig licks
Everyone rejoices


Posted by .
Unregistered


Stinky butt is what she knows her chubby hubby fears
She daily clean his buttock folds of nasty faecal smears
Tok tok, anus scrubb, top shelf drink
So superior to baggers she think


Posted by .
Unregistered


plop, plop, fizz, fizz 
oh what a relief it is


Posted by .
Unregistered


this thread is almost 2 years old now! :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:rascal:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:spanky:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Phildo the Dildo said:
. said: Boulbie grunts
Shitpig oinks
Sewer pipes expand and bulge out

­
And Leland Ray, the Bulgarian, gobbles it up.  :frown:

­
Massively underreported but true facts


Posted by .
Unregistered


It has been reported that Boulbie is suffering from coagulated excrement lining his rectal walls for not having been able to reach the area to wipe for many years.  It requires scaling with a sharp medical instrument.  Anyone here up for the challenge of dislodging fecal matter lining Boulbie's winking brown eye?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Phildo the Dildo said:
. said: Boulbie grunts
Shitpig oinks
Sewer pipes expand and bulge out

­
And Leland Ray, the Bulgarian, gobbles it up.  :frown:

­
I think he's more into a San Francisco fireman fluffer.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Leland isn't gay, he's a weak omega provider. He pays for attention from SF service workers, who then treat him like a "sweet older brother"

:mad:
\
:trev:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It has been reported that Boulbie is suffering from coagulated excrement lining his rectal walls for not having been able to reach the area to wipe for many years.  It requires scaling with a sharp medical instrument.  Anyone here up for the challenge of dislodging fecal matter lining Boulbie's winking brown eye?

­
I think only Heekee and Leland Ray like him that much :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:spanky:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:shitpig:


Posted by Trollstein
BuyTheFuckingDip


https://www.google.com/search?q=Hefty+Fella+brand+recliners

Hefty Fella brand recliners - top 10 ranking in google :lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


These stories are so lurid and detailed they’re a founding mythology.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: JUNK FOOD GO IN

FOUL GAS GO OUT

S H I T P I G


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­The three (I guess, four, with the child) of them were apparently living in some kind of three-way relationship like orbiting fat and ugly celestial bodies.  The husband/cousin was supportive of the whole thing, the same way he was going to take SP's last name.

­She's never mentioned the kid on her IG or TikTok account.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:a2m:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Anyone here up for the challenge of dislodging fecal matter lining Boulbie's winking brown eye?

­
As I've suggested elsewhere on this forum, the position of the Shit Twins' taco valet and personal anus wiper is the perfect next career step for a man of JerJer's talents. His experience living in close proximity to an unventillated six-cat litterbox puts his resume at the top of the pile.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Stinky butt is what she knows her chubby hubby fears
She daily clean his buttock folds of nasty faecal smears
Tok tok, anus scrubb, top shelf drink
So superior to baggers she think

­
I hear Lily Allen singing this in my head


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Boulbie squirts
Shitpig licks
Everyone rejoices

­
Later, Shitpig farts out sharticles with explosive force
Brian naturally inhales them, in due course
And thus his squirts have returned to the source



this is what engineers call a closed system
\
:snob:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close