Topic: Why are so many high IQ people also social morons?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Shouldn't their high IQ help them figure out how to be charismatic?

Posted by .
Unregistered

because they don't care about you or your petty feelings?
you are a tool and will be treated as such.

Posted by .
Unregistered

what cuz they don't know how to dance to Lewdicrus?

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

Multiple intelligencies and multiple talents.  Just because you are really good at something is no guarantee you can be good at other things.  You might be a geniuns in multiple ways and a retard in other things.  This is life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've been like this but have changed my behaviour with age.

You spend your time learning academic subjects and not stupid shit like sports, celebrity gossip, perverted talk, partying, etc.   
My experience is that if someone goes out of their way to claim they have good social skills then in actuality they are rude and get intimidated around smart people.  "I can't do math but I can chat up people on the phone and art parties"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've been like this but have changed my behaviour with age.

You spend your time learning academic subjects and not stupid shit like sports, celebrity gossip, perverted talk, partying, etc.   
My experience is that if someone goes out of their way to claim they have good social skills then in actuality they are rude and get intimidated around smart people.  "I can't do math but I can chat up people on the phone and art parties"

­
I'm not talking about what people "claim".

But in high school, we all knew low IQ guys who were confident & smooth at asking out the hottest girls. And some of these guys are very mediocre in physical appearance. Yet, they're dating the hottest girls.

Meanwhile, plenty of high IQ nerds would shit in their pance if they tried to talk to a hot chick. They try to strike up a conversation, and they accidentally say something inappropriate, or there's awkward silence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

High intellect can comes in conflict with the instinctive side of a personality.
People who are purely driven by instinct have no inherent contradictions or anything else that can obstruct the flow of a interaction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My IQ is considerably above average and I never gave a flying fuck about idiots like you that need validation. Kindly go fuck off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My IQ is considerably above average and I never gave a flying fuck about idiots like you that need validation. Kindly go fuck off.

­
Which is why you failed in life, and why you now post on f2bbs.com :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This question is often asked from low IQ people with the intention of propping up their own ego. They finding a flaws where there are none. This tactic commonly found in those with thoughts of persecution such as prison inmates and lunatics in mental hospitals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They finding a flaws where there are none. This tactic commonly found

\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This question is often asked from low IQ people with the intention of propping up their own ego. They finding a flaws where there are none. This tactic commonly found in those with thoughts of persecution such as prison inmates and lunatics in mental hospitals.

yes because when you're in prison it's obvious you are not being persecuted.  

if you are in mental hospital, obviously you are not being persecuted

this is just two classes of people you saw as vulnerable and powerless and ok to gang up on.  you were getting power in the thought of socially outweighing them as a group

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, there are different forms of intelligence, and IQ is essentially a meaningless metric.

The geek who can't speak to a woman simply requires more confidence. It's a woman, not an unexploded bomb. Intelligence is useless, because it's not a puzzle to be solved.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's a woman, not an unexploded bomb.

­
Some of my guy friends - who were ass-raped in divorce court - would disagree with you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
yes because when you're in prison it's obvious you are not being persecuted.  

if you are in mental hospital, obviously you are not being persecuted

this is just two classes of people you saw as vulnerable and powerless and ok to gang up on.  you were getting power in the thought of socially outweighing them as a group

Paranoia often leads to dangerous criminal behaviors which lead the insane to be institutionalized.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Some of my guy friends - who were ass-raped in divorce court - would disagree with you.

­They deserved the assrape for being dumb enough to get married to the fucking things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well, there are different forms of intelligence, and IQ is essentially a meaningless metric.

This argument is often used by nogs to get into Ivy league schools.

Posted by MiltonFront
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I've been like this but have changed my behaviour with age.

My experience is that if someone goes out of their way to claim they have good social skills then in actuality they are rude and get intimidated around smart people.  "I can't do math but I can chat up people on the phone and at parties"

­

^ fixed

I'm not talking about what people "claim".

But in high school, we all knew low IQ guys who were confident & smooth at asking out the hottest girls.  And some of these guys are very mediocre in physical appearance.  Yet, they're dating the hottest girls.

Meanwhile, plenty of high IQ nerds would shit in their pance if they tried to talk to a hot chick.  They try to strike up a conversation, and they accidentally say something inappropriate, or there's awkward silence.

a lot has to do with not being part of the cool clique starting at age 7.  We get picked upon.   We don't get picked to be on teams and therefore don't get better at sports and that is where you learn confidence and social skills.  They also started trying to get chicks at about age 10.  That is what they focused on.  I see the same thing with sports.  The best athletes think about sports nonstop.  

We do just fine with smart people.  I've only met a few rare individuals who were genuinely social retards and could not carry on a conversation.  Most of my experience with girls was when I was a teaching assistant at a big SEC school.  Lots of hot sorority girls.  There I figured out that they are just flesh and bones and nothing to fear.

I mostly don't care anymore since many of the chads with "street smarts" ended up in prison, poor, broke, drunk or just plain dead.   My biggest complaint about youth is that the school system and entire society can't handle and cultivate genius.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MiltonFront said: My biggest complaint about youth is that the school system and entire society can't handle and cultivate genius.

­
Power is taken, not given.

You only eat what you kill.

If you need to be "cultivated", then you were always livestock, meant for the slaughterhouse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
This argument is often used by nogs to get into Ivy league schools.

­A nog would need to mkake that argument. I simply recognise it for the fundamental truth that it is.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

. said: Why are so many high IQ people also social morons?

Well, that’s not true for all high IQ individuals.

For example, I had a very healthy social life in high school AND college.

BTW, you don’t have to be afflicted with some level of Asperger syndrome to possess a high IQ. I have no aspie traits, but it’s true that quite a few high IQ people do exhibit those undesirable social skills.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Power is taken, not given.

You only eat what you kill.

If you need to be "cultivated", then you were always livestock, meant for the slaughterhouse.

You live in the stone age.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MiltonFront said: I mostly don't care anymore since many of the chads with "street smarts" ended up in prison, poor, broke, drunk or just plain dead.

Dream on, :milton:.

In reality the good-looking, smooth-talking Chad goes into management and is the one who decides to replace high IQ :milton: with :apu: to save the company money and score himself a bigger annual bonus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said:
Well, that’s not true for all high IQ individuals.

For example, I had a very healthy social life in high school AND college.

BTW, you don’t have to be afflicted with some level of Asperger syndrome to possess a high IQ.  I have no aspie traits, but it’s true that quite a few high IQ people do exhibit those undesirable social skills.

Fuck off retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because CPU GPU

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.