Topic: SOUTH AFRICA: Alpha nggrs drown whyte boy in boiling water, rape & kill mom, hack & kill dad & dog
Posted by .
Unregistered

South African 12-year-old drowned in boiling water after seeing parents killed

A 12-year-old boy was drowned in boiling water after seeing his mother raped and killed and his father hacked to death by three men who broke into his home south of Johannesburg, South Africa.

Amaro Jose Viana, a South African of Portuguese descent, was first gagged and then drowned because he would have been able to identify his family's assailants, according to court reports.

The sobbing child had been forced to watch as his father Tony Viana, 53, was tied up and assaulted with a panga hunting knife and a golf club before his mother Geraldine was raped and then shot with his father's gun. His father was then also shot dead and the family dog's stomach was cut open.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9430173/South-African-12-year-old-drowned-in-boiling-water-after-seeing-parents-killed.html

https://i.ibb.co/TwsMGgs/South-Africa-crime.png

Posted by .
Unregistered

i have to register to read this article.

also running ads on stories like this is the sickest thing ever.  just the suggestion you are using these stories to create revenue is the most jewish thing ever

Posted by .
Unregistered

sounds like they decided to hire nogs over whites.  hopefully this will be the result for all people who hire nggrs

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i have to register to read this article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jul 2012

Posted by pwBotha
Unregistered

I warned all of you

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jul 2012

redboards have become a little slow lately :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

redboards have become a little slow lately :shrug:

­
it tales forever to post

Posted by .
Unregistered

I never saw this at the time. Unbelievable. Wtf was with killing the dog?

Just evil cunts.

And libtards wonder why so many of us don't like ñiggers. :facepalm:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

fake news..

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK MAN IN PERSON
AND YET THEY SCARE ME.....
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The perpetrators are black, so it can't be a crime!
\
:lib:

Posted by Nog Knoa
Unregistered

­
Nog methods remain the same.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said: I’VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK MAN IN PERSON
AND YET THEY SCARE ME.....
\
:cryingnazi:

­it's not about that. it's about brexit murder mystery. imagine the crime scene with no survivors. yet those shitbags deconstruct everything in such way as if first responders where ones who responded to the crime scene even before crime took place. Precrime division. They prevented crime by performing crime themselves. Of course fake news writing the "winning" history is one of the options to perform "precrime". It's extremely complicated.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Slave Trade was a really, really, REALLY fucking bad idea.

Posted by African
Unregistered

. said: I never saw this at the time. Unbelievable. Wtf was with killing the dog?

Just evil cunts.

And libtards wonder why so many of us don't like ñiggers. :facepalm:

­
It gets worse. How about forcing parents to watch their infants being raped to death?

People living in North America have no idea of what brutality nggrs are capable of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Slave Trade was a really, really, REALLY fucking bad idea.

­
Nggrs never were enslaved in South Africa.

Posted by .
Unregistered

African said:
­
It gets worse. How about forcing parents to watch their infants being raped to death?

People living in North America have no idea of what brutality nggrs are capable of.

­Probably not.

Or they do, but they know they'll get in shit with the law for saying anything.

I think the libs want to eventually make it illegal to criticise ñiggers for anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Nggrs never were enslaved in South Africa.

­Mandela would have argued otherwise.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why aren’t they armed and vigilant at all times? This isn’t an isolated case.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boer Lobster

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.