Topic: The Savannah Jogger Has Been Charged With Sexual Battery
Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

The reporter is now represented by Gloria Allred.

Bozarjian referred inquiries Saturday to her lawyer, Gloria Allred, who said in an email: “Alex Bozarjian is glad that law enforcement is taking this matter seriously. She feels that a reporter should be able to do her job without being assaulted.”

They must have found out the jogger has a good homeowner's policy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sorry, but he needs to be made an example of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When I was growing up, smacking a girl's ass was no big deal.

And women have grabbed my ass, and I didn't mind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should just kill himself now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When I was growing up, smacking a girl's ass was no big deal.

Well we live in a Brave New World now. Dude is toast, and will be fucked hard in prison.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said: Sorry, but he needs to be made an example of.

­
He is and will be.

But, know that Allred wouldn't be involved if there weren't a payoff.

He probably has good homeowner's insurance, or an umbrella policy. Allred will go for a negligence angle, get the reporter a big payout... of which Allred will take 40%.

If I'm correct, the insurer will settle soon, and for at least $500k.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should take his AR-15 and get his revenge against faggots and Democrats now while he still can.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said: He should just kill himself now.

­
Sad, but probably true.

Trying to think of a recent example in which a guy has recovered from a situation like this.

Can't.

The guy is toast.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Well we live in a Brave New World now. Dude is toast, and will be fucked hard in prison.

No need for prison, but he needs to be on the sex offender registry. He proved he can't control himself, and he is in a position of power (youth minister)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

No need for prison, but he needs to be on the sex offender registry. He proved he can't control himself, and he is in a position of power (youth minister)

No need for anything more than a punch in the face really, but that ain't how shit works anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Everything is homosexual sex to you fags.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fudster said:

­
He is and will be.

But, know that Allred wouldn't be involved if there weren't a payoff.

He probably has good homeowner's insurance, or an umbrella policy. Allred will go for a negligence angle, get the reporter a big payout... of which Allred will take 40%.

If I'm correct, the insurer will settle soon, and for at least $500k.

­Negligence? Negligent groping?

Anyway,

Georgia state law defines sexual battery as making "physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person." It is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­According to the article, he's been charged with a misdemeanor. No prison. Possible jail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy would be slaughtered if this had happened in 2019.

Or not, since he's apparently Dutch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Nonsense. The sex offender registry is only for actual sexual predators, not for guys who come up and give a woman a friendly swat on the ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he was hot this wouldn't be an issue.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Everything is homosexual sex for guys who go to prison for sex crimes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

Everything is homosexual sex for guys who go to prison for sex crimes.

­It's always on your mind. And you always post about it here.

Everything makes you think about it, and when you think about it, you have a compulsion about posting it.

You're a fag.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said:
­Negligence? Negligent groping?

Anyway,

Georgia state law defines sexual battery as making "physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person." It is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

­
Allred wouldn't be involved unless she smelled a payout. Most likely, that payout would come from an insurance policy. Doubtful the runner has enough assets to attract Allred's attention.

Homeowner and umbrella policies only cover negligent acts, not intentional acts. For example, your insurance will pay off if you leave your stove on by accident and the home burns down. It will not pay off if you knowingly leave the stove on along with a can of gasoline on the counter.

A smart attorney will look at the negligent act angle, hoping to get the homeowner's or umbrella policy to pay out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whole thing was staged. :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That poor woman.  NO woman should have to be assaulted like that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life is hell if you're on the sex offender registry

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexOffenderSupport/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That poor woman.  NO woman should have to be assaulted like that.

­oh get fucked

Posted by .
Unregistered

\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­According to the article, he's been charged with a misdemeanor. No prison. Possible jail.

Huh?  What is the difference between prison and jail :shrug:  Both are incaceration, surely??????????

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.