Topic: Trump moves the Bureau of Public Land Management from D.C. to Colorado. Libtard employees quit.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Question. How do you know when a government worker is dead?
Answer. His coffee is cold.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why do we spend all this time, money, and navel gazing over basically barren fucking federal land?

Let the states take care of their land, DC needs to take care of DC.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I live in the woods surrounded by National Forest.

Decisions that have a huge impact on my life are made hundreds of thousands of miles away from my community. We are treated like a colony.

Move the decision making back to the local community.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Drain the mutha fucking swamp!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I live in the woods surrounded by National Forest.

Decisions that have a huge impact on my life are made hundreds of thousands of miles away from my community. We are treated like a colony.

Yeah, some DC BLM bureaucrat who has never even been to your state can declare your area a 'wetland' and you can't do shit with it after that without big lawyer bucks and permission slips from DC

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Trump administration is preparing to move the public lands management bureau out of Washington, DC to Colorado. It makes perfect sense because the vast majority of public lands are out west.

It’s a great tactical move as well. One of the best ways to drain the swamp is to decentralize federal agencies by getting them out of the swamp.

Some employees are not happy about this and are quitting rather than moving to Colorado. It’s almost like what they really care about is living in DC, and not public lands management.

The Associated Press reports:

Opponents warn of staff exodus as US breaks up lands bureau

Opponents of the Trump administration’s plan to break up the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the country’s public lands bureau are warning of a brain drain, saying many staffers who are being reassigned are opting to quit rather than move out West.

U.S. Interior Secretary David Bernhardt defended the move Friday. Opponents have projected that the number of Bureau of Land Management staffers agreeing to move from headquarters could be as low as 15%, which Bernhardt said was “not consistent with what I’ve seen.”

Speaking at a Las Vegas conference on Colorado River water supplies, Bernhardt said he did not immediately have firmer figures, however.

“A year from now … you’re going to find out that it worked really well,” Bernhardt told reporters.

The Trump administration says the plan will save taxpayers millions of dollars, lead to better, faster decisions and trim a “top heavy” office in Washington. Moving the bureau out of Washington is a long-cherished goal of Western state politicians who cite the preponderance of public lands in their part of the country and their lack of access to decision-makers.

The deadline for most staffers to notify the land bureau, which is overseen by the Interior Department, whether they intended to move was Thursday. But the bureau had not yet compiled a count for how many staffers had so far agreed to relocate, spokesman Derrick Henry said.

Makes sense, since the DOJ handles that area, AND is based in Denver.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
hundreds of thousands of miles away   these decisions that have a huge impact on your life are coming from.... the moon?

Posted by .
Unregistered

just abolish the entire system, let people squat on the land, do whatever they want within reason.  set up a system of loose rules.  no murder, no rape, no starting Forrest fires like the forrest service employees do

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's a Trump tard. He probably doesn't know how to tie his shoes, assuming he can reach them over his bulging Milwaukee's Best beer belly. :crybaby:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Baggers don't have the minimum of a brain cell to know what you are talking about.  They may as well believe in unicorns and magic ponies like faggers do. :crybaby:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What part about "National" do you not understand.  Those forests don't belong to just you.  They belong to all of us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It makes no fucking sense at all.  The major job of the BLM in D.C. is to interact with Congress and other Federal Agencies.  Legislative Affairs, Budgeting, Cross-Agency Policy, etc.
Those people who moved to Colorado are going to spend half their lives on an airplane, and the cost of the move will be quickly overtaken by the added cost of travel, lodging and per diem.

Bad decision.

Wrong. They can skype for free!

Drain the swamp!

THIS RIGHT HERE NIGGAZ!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

What part about "National" do you not understand.  Those forests don't belong to just you.  They belong to all of us.

Then you should be living in that area, so you know what you are talking about when you try to 'manage' forests.

Idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

It is "National" forest because the government took it from families that had lived on the land for 100 years.

You sons of bitches robbed the families of their lands. These families paid taxes. You deadbeats don't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The most dangerous place to be at work is standing between a government worker and the door at 4:00.

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

These people must be fucking insane.  Colorade (even though they have a truly SHIT hockey team) is a 100% nicer place to live than crime riddled fucking D.C.  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why even move the office? Why is the half-Kike Trump spending my money on this shit?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why even move the office? Why is the half-Kike Trump spending my money on this shit?

This will save money and make the government more in contact with the people they serve.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.