Topic: Maybe I'll stop being a Progressive.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I've been thinking alot about this and the majority of people reject everything I believe. I can either be a stubborn moran or switch to the side that will win for the next 3 or 4 decades.

Posted by .
Unregistered

absolutely.  the future belongs to conservatives who demand loyality and lock-step belief in supporting their ideology and godking.  Conservatives only hire other loyalists.  So get rich and contracts by being a conservative.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've been thinking alot about this and the majority of people reject everything I believe. I can either be a stubborn moran or switch to the side that will win for the next 3 or 4 decades.

1. POst reg'd Death2Me.

2. Don't think that we'll accept you if you're an insincere dilletante.

3. Don't rule out the possibility of suicide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, take a look at where this country's demographics are going. That should make you feel better.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, take a look at where this country's demographics are going. That should make you feel better.

­

Hate is rising.  The demographic is going to hate and discriminate others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, take a look at where this country's demographics are going. That should make you feel better.

Or just look back at the 2018 midterm elections. A trend is underway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've been thinking alot about this and the majority of people reject everything I believe. I can either be a stubborn moran or switch to the side that will win for the next 3 or 4 decades.

­I am to rule.

Be true to yourself. I'll ask nothing else.

Posted by Cherry Doode.nli
Unregistered

I love cocks

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like anti-war progressives, like Jimmy Dore, Kim Iversen, Abby Martin, Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, Matt Taibi, Glenn Greenwald.

But I could never become a progressive, because they endorse stupid shit like global warming hype, and government price controls like minimum wage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like anti-war progressives, like Jimmy Dore, Kim Iversen, Abby Martin, Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, Matt Taibi, Glenn Greenwald.

But I could never become a progressive, because they endorse stupid shit like global warming hype, and government price controls like minimum wage.

Yeah, I'm starting to see that now.

The West shouldn't be destroyed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Don't do it for the sake of being an agreeable turncoat.

But if you truly believe, then join us in the sun. :smile:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.