Topic: LMAO: Every Candidate Backed by Hugh Grant Loses Seat in UK election
Posted by .
Unregistered


Every politician backed and campaigned for by actor Hugh Grant lost their seat in Thursday’s UK General Election, after the Love Actually star took to the streets to support candidates who shared his anti-Brexit vision.

Hugh Grant took to the streets with an array of parliamentary hopefuls, canvassing with candidates for the Liberal Democrats such as Luciana Berger in Finchley and Golders Green, Chuka Umunna in Westminster and Cities, and Monica Harding in Esher and Walton.
He also backed unsuccessful Labour Party candidates Faiza Shaheen in Chingford and Rachel Eden in Reading West, in what proved to be a dismal night for the party and its far-left leader Jeremy Corbyn.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/12/14/uk-election-every-candidate-backed-by-hugh-grant-loses-seat/


Posted by .
Unregistered


:facepalm:

That's mighty white of him.  Look where he went, canvassing.  ALL white, rich areas.  Why didn't he go to Hackney I wonder?  Or Newham?  Oh yeah, he wouldn't feel safe in an area where 90+% of the population are non-white.

He went to:
- Finchley & Golders Green, majority jewish millionaires live there.
- Westminster and Cities, no property under £1 million or more.
- Esher and Walton (Surrey), "stockbroker belt". No property under £5 million.

What a total and utter :winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


^^^
LITERALLY the richest and whitest constituencies in the fucking country.  What a typical limousine liberal, champagne socialist, full of shit CUNT that man is.  Who the FUCK is Hugh Grant anyway? Some plumb in his mouth, pretend upper class has-been so-called actor (whose only films have been milque-toast, twee, upper middle class pittle, from 20 years ago), who was fucking THIS
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/ONoR_TRycmsB_ojq8rDPCA--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/instyle_846/78392bc47633c403a868b5b63bdc15a7

but decided to cheat on her with a $10 prostitute in Los Angeles, HERE:

https://e3.365dm.com/19/12/768x432/skynews-hugh-grant-divine-brown_4857597.jpg?20191205153328

:hmmm:

Let's all trust this RETARD'S fucking judgement!
\
:winner:


Posted by Tab_Numlock
Unregistered


He's amusing in interviews but his movies are intolerable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Tab_Numlock said: He's amusing in interviews but his movies are intolerable.

Him and that GIGANTIC mouthed WRETCH Julia Roberts in that utter drivel Notting Hill!  :winner:

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Even the kikes went against him???   Finchley and Goldberg's Green are 169% Jewstain.


Posted by death2me
Greta is right!


Oops.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Even the kikes went against him???   Finchley and Goldberg's Green are 169% Jewstain.

They went against Komrade Korbyn (and his plans to force them to sell their rental properties to private tenants for up to 80% discount below market value :snicker: on the exucse of "muh antisemitism in the Labour Party").  Incumbant Luciana Berger had been Labour, but defected when the "muh antisemitism in the Labour Party" screeching began, and became a Liberal Democrat.  The population of Golders Green are worldy-wise enough to know that she was an insincere wretch, and the Lib Dems are all stone cold losers (as evidenced by their leader losing her seat :mittens:).  So they reluctantly did the ONLY sensible thing and voted Conservative.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Oops.

"Oops"? :shrug:  What happened, did you just shit yourself, again?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ^^^
LITERALLY the richest and whitest constituencies in the fucking country.  What a typical limousine liberal, champagne socialist, full of shit CUNT that man is.  Who the FUCK is Hugh Grant anyway? Some plumb in his mouth, pretend upper class has-been so-called actor (whose only films have been milque-toast, twee, upper middle class pittle, from 20 years ago), who was fucking THIS
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/ONoR_TRycmsB_ojq8rDPCA--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/instyle_846/78392bc47633c403a868b5b63bdc15a7

but decided to cheat on her with a $10 prostitute in Los Angeles, HERE:

https://e3.365dm.com/19/12/768x432/skynews-hugh-grant-divine-brown_4857597.jpg?20191205153328

:hmmm:

Let's all trust this RETARD'S fucking judgement!
\
:winner:

­
Never understood how he could fuck that up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Him and that GIGANTIC mouthed WRETCH Julia Roberts in that utter drivel Notting Hill!  :winner:

:facepalm:

­
I hated that fucking shit film. Notice how there are no africoons in it, when the real Notting Hill is full of them.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close