Topic: Mel Brooks is the only jew I can tolerate
Posted by .
Unregistered

The only one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Meh. I give Jared Padalecki a pass, cos Supernatural pwns.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

What about carrot top?

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: What about carrot top?

­

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Why are Americans fat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

Why are Americans fat?

­
JOOS

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's fucked up, because I draw a distinction between the real Jews and those Jewish in name/faith only. That is, between the actual, ancient enemy, the Idumeans, and the Khazar pretenders.

To me, there's all the difference in the world between such as the globalist, Zionist Rothschilds and some average Jewish guy, walking down the street, minding his own business.

I don't hate that guy. I don't even hate the real Jews. I simply want them and their pernicious effects expunged from the white, European body politic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's fucked up, because I draw a distinction between the real Jews and those Jewish in name/faith only. That is, between the actual, ancient enemy, the Idumeans, and the Khazar pretenders.

To me, there's all the difference in the world between such as the globalist, Zionist Rothschilds and some average Jewish guy, walking down the street, minding his own business.

I don't hate that guy. I don't even hate the real Jews. I simply want them and their pernicious effects expunged from the white, European body politic.

­
you hate Big Joo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Meh. I give Jared Padalecki a pass, cos Supernatural pwns.

­Agree.  I will miss those brothers at the end of this final season.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It's fucked up, because I draw a distinction between the real Jews and those Jewish in name/faith only. That is, between the actual, ancient enemy, the Idumeans, and the Khazar pretenders.

­
you hate Big Joo

­I want them gone. They are most unpleasant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Meh. I give Jared Padalecki a pass, cos Supernatural pwns.

­Agree.  I will miss those brothers at the end of this final season.

­Sucks. All things must come to an end, but I don't have to like it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore was pretty great

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.