Topic: Left Wing Supporting Celebrities Devastated By Election Results as Hope Turns To Despair
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRnrbC-fr8

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't really believe anyone on the Left was devastated by this election. All the polls said Conservatives would win bigly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The conservatives created a brilliant narrative about "Get Brexit Done" on the surface, while the underpinning argument was that, if Labour won and the UK remained in the EU, all jews would have only God-knows-what done to them while having the country flooded by non-White immigrants.

That second narrative is what propelled the conservative victory. It overwhelmed the Brexit debate, which the public was tired of. So in many voters' minds they were voting AGAINST anti-semitism and non-White immigration.

I still don't understand why all those millions who flooded the streets in protest after Brexit passed didn't vote Labour. Rather baffling, honestly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRnrbC-fr8

­
I'm sorry, but how did singers and freaking DEEJAYS become political pundits worthy of discussion? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can't really believe anyone on the Left was devastated by this election. All the polls said Conservatives would win bigly.

­
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Your "beliefs" are why your ass got the beat down of your life yesterday.

I believe in Santa Claus
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'm sorry, but how did singers and freaking DEEJAYS become political pundits worthy of discussion? :shrug:

­
Libs have always relied on the retarded for support.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I can't really believe anyone on the Left was devastated by this election. All the polls said Conservatives would win bigly.

­
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Your "beliefs" are why your ass got the beat down of your life yesterday.

I believe in Santa Claus
\
:lib:

­
Uhm, sorry, but I don't really care who's "running" Great Britain.

Like I posted, all the polls said BoJo and the Conservatives would win bigly, unlike in USA 2016 when everyone said Hillary would win in a landslide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
It's only right and proper that you accept your position in life as a born loser. 

Good to see your dealing with it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Like I posted, all the polls said BoJo and the Conservatives would win bigly, unlike in USA 2016 when everyone said Hillary would win in a landslide.

­
Oh yeah it's just a coincidence you immediately jumped up and defend the lefty losers. Sure. Thats totally believable. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Oh yeah it's just a coincidence you immediately jumped up and defend the lefty losers. Sure. Thats totally believable. :lol:

­
:lmao: Who the fuck is "Defending" the Left? :lmao:

Also, remember your apostrophes, loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It's only right and proper that you accept your position in life as a born loser. 

Good to see your dealing with it.

­
The "wouldacouldshoudhave" is easy in hindsight but could have been corrected mid-stream during this election.

So really, this election was an expression of jewish power over Western democracies. Greater Israel _WILL_HAPPEN_ whether you like it or not, goy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody cares about these loony liberal leftists, but other loony liberal leftists...period! 
These goofy bolshivik fcukers are a tribe of USEFUL IDIOTS baught n paid for by the GLOBALISTS & PHARISEES.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­Who the fuck is "Defending" the Left?

­I don't know if the idiot you're talking to is "for real" or a troll, but there's at least one jackass here who constantly -- deliberately or stupidly -- accuses posters of defending the left or defending jews when they're doing neither.

Either way, it's boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nobody cares about these loony liberal leftists, but other loony liberal leftists...period! 
These goofy bolshivik fcukers are a tribe of USEFUL IDIOTS baught n paid for by the GLOBALISTS & PHARISEES.

­
:potd:

The whole mess needs to be done away with.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I don't know if the idiot you're talking to is "for real" or a troll, but there's at least one jackass here who constantly -- deliberately or stupidly -- accuses posters of defending the left or defending jews when they're doing neither.

Either way, it's boring.

­
The deliberate misinterpretation troll goes way back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Libs have always relied on the retarded for support.

­
Like Greta? :classiclol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.